Saturday, October 4, 2014

Honorable Elijah Muhammad F.P.O.S.


Honorable Elijah Muhammad F.P.O.S.

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I will place the Honorable Elijah Muhammad as the first prophet of mankind, who led the world to the truth.  Now I am starting to wonder who is Paul Jones who was Frank Clark Jones father?  Why? He realized, why would they try so hard to prove something not true to be false.  The Germans set out to prove God did not exist and he realized that he would produce a seed called the Son of  Man.

Matthew 17:11

Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.

Matthew 17:12

But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands."
Until today the Nation of Islam, the Sunni Sect, the Ansaaru Allah Community, the Black Mafia, the Black Panther Party, the 5 Percent, all who he fathered, still teach the lies he had to teach to conceal me and the truth from being prevented. But your reason is not loyalty, but because you love darkness. Your only choice is me or bandage under white rule forever or until I wipe out planet earth? 

Hon. Elijah Muhammad will be known as the false prophet of Satan.  Who redirected the diabolical weapon designed by Satan to deliver the final battle of Armageddon, against mankind.   When we speak of Elijah, we must understand the context of history and the timeline of mankind.

During Elijah's era, there was not God known to mankind.  Everybody in the black community who got in early, was introduced to dark secrets.  Unlike today, I became an ordained reverend over the internet and was not told, I just made a pact with Satan.  But in the early establishment of black churches, everyone just got in through the white man, to earn a buck and not be a field nigger to spread false religion.  This was all mankind knew. Everybody preaching about God was full of shit. We was trying to survive, but they had a plan for us and it wasn't pretty. The black community was controlled by nigger spies called Prince Hall.

See I never joined into these secret societies, had I, they all would be dead.  But many kids today are unaware of this reality also. And once they see this, everything that happened in their lives will take on a new meaning.  For example, how do these people here yell "Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King deserves a National holiday? He was a Satanist and the worst sellout. He was the worst of the worst. He claimed he was of God, while he had no option but to serve Satan, if he claimed to be a minister about a God, his secret code was that God is Satan.  So how was he a hero, when he was the lead deceiver? 

On March 4th, 1959, until I was born, this world was in darkness. Understand that there was no God on earth known to mankind and anyone who claimed to know God was a lair. So look down your list of religious leaders and tell me how many of them know me?  Every religious leader on earth is lair and Satanist.  Now that is reality!  But we look up to them and they a mere pimps!

Now even the British wants to claim Jesus wasn't real. We just added that in at the end. "They now say!  But we know it was all fake, but you believed it. I was God the day I stepped foot on earth, it s your ignorance that held up progress.  The Bible was the white man's master plan to perpetually oppress Africans in slavery, wherever we are in the world and control our land for resources.  They are about White Supremacy. They ruled this ungodly world for over 5,000.  They planned to use my family as the final assault, the battle of Armageddon.  But their plot failed and in fact backfired.

We fulfilled the prophesy of the bible, the way it was never intended. Their plan was to use the Nation of Islam, my family to end the world.  To save the world and not be known as Satan for eternity, I had to not just simply kill them.  I could have done that when I was 3 years old.  I had to expose darkness, by entering into his control center, the White House and taking control of every aspect of this nation's security and financial systems.  But there was one problem.

Satan is stupid. He will allow anyone to make money as long as you degrade black people.  So during the duration of my rein, we had to fuck up the black community, but we didn't do you like the Jews in Germany. We had to wait him out, while Lucifer was out raising havoc. When the last phase of the final assault begun and ISIS arise in the Middle East. The Keyword ISIS repeated by President Barack Obama woke me up.

All my life I said I was God, but only believed it, but didn't 't know. I didn't know the world was without God until I got here, but it should have been obvious. I guess the lie, I was crucified was the problem.

"These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ."

They were all liars, but the one with the latest contemporary bullshit, that didn't sound like it was for white people was the Nazi main congregation.  He just forgot to tell Louis not to believe that the white man is the supreme race.  Because once he knew who he was serving, he would quickly change sides and rejoin my people back to me, to learn the truth.  And once I woke up, I knew he was wrong, because the fall of America, meant losing everything I just took back from them.  We are the New World Order and the One World Government, because we was able to take a fantasy and make it reality. Only because the mind of the Devil has limited imagination.  You see his Hollywood bullshit, that is all he knows and this was all he knows because they constantly changed shit. But Jesus Christ they could never erase.

For he who is against Satan is for God. You are either for me or against me!  Honorable Elijah Muhammad turned against Satan and became a false prophet of Satan, he was therefore of the nature of God.  Yet God was not here yet. That made him the only true prophet to ever live.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ






No comments:

Post a Comment