Friday, October 10, 2014

Jay-Z: Judgment:


Jay-Z:  Judgment:

Updated: 29 November 2014:

Just give me my 10% like everyone else.  I have killed people for much less, you had balls are is just crazy.  Stop telling people you are God and Egypt is a lie as is Israel, we are of Hebrew and Zulu. 

The land of Hebrew aka Egypt was the first civilization and South Africa, we teach was the location of the Garden of Eden or the origin of the original man.  I am a King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  Farrakhan is the Prince of Princes and not me.

New Figures: $520 million - my $52 million = $468 for you.  You and Beyonce are both crazy.  Super power?  Oh boy!

$520 million net worth = 90% = $52 Million

You did good for yourself. I read your words. I am not sure what happened to you. But you was man enough to overcome oppression and you called on me.

You called on me and for this I will let you keep $52M. But Beyonce the her name is now "Blue" belongs to me and you will never see them again, as we ascend to a greater cause.  This was how it was meant to be. I know because again it is spiritual.  I know this is what she wants.  Pack your bag Beyonce and go home to you mother until the time comes for us to become one.

Jay-Z, do not act angry. Because this is all you wanted. But now you need some psychotherapy. You are crazy or I must have told you something.


Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment