Saturday, August 29, 2015

What Satan Had Planned for the World - Warning Graphic Photos

What Satan Had Planned for the World - Warning Graphic Photos

By: King of Kings Jesus Paul Messiah


John 1:10-14

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

I am trying to be strong for my Queens in a moment of pain and angush.  I have been made so hurt.  Yes, this world hurt me so bad, all I can do now is go into a bedroom, get on my knees and pray to the Father, because I know right now he is the only one who truly understands what this world has done to me.  And I am so tired of crying I really do not want to pray, because then I face what hurt me so.

Queen of Queens Janet is used to instruct them on how to screw Illuminati Serpent

See I know the answers.  And I know I am victories.  I am the unbreakable, I am eternity.  But I cannot ever forget Queen Beyonce eyes and all the fear I saw in them, as to make her entertain you and sick you dick and do all those positions you had Queen of Queens Janet was doing on stage.  Yea, you humiliated her, you place so much fear in her and she knew if she cried, she would have been killed. She did not think she would escape that assault.




That is how you did my Queens, you made them sex slave who was told do it as good as you can, but they felt inferior and nothingness, because they seem to could never satisfy you. Right?  What you tell her, suck better?  Ride me faster? It was so evil, I could not watch more then 10 minutes at a time at most.   And who long was this performance 50+ minutes. 

Medusa-in-Dami 

Then you just passed Queen Rihanna around like a tramp and what did you tell her, "you are a virgin?"  Oh, Queen Latifah she gets a pass for saying "I am an openly lesbian?"  Beverly Johnson was married, I guess he was the one you saw me at the subway train door.  I got out of that situation, knowing he was not her husband. But now Beverly Johnson is a lesbian?  Oh, Janet Jackson was such a lesbian, my sister hated her. Sh even fell for that one.  Queen Alicia was Rene Hitler Bastard child and proof Satan defiled my temple?  You never claimed Queen Renee, you just bleached the hell out of her and my two children.  Then you find out about Queen Anansa by other and realize damn the Lord has there Princesses who had two children each and each had a boy and a girl and they all have the spirit of God?


Meanwhile that powerful underground my Queens have is reading this shit and Queen of Queens Janet is telling them, this is true.  Why?  Because she had to see t to the end.  The world knows what Satan had planned for them and what he is. He is a damn disgraceful Serpent.  The Bible tells he is a dog and no more than that.  What you had my Queens suck dog pussy also?  Did you even have them fuck those animals? See I have to be strong for them. They must know they are worthy of being what they are, the Queens of Jesus Christ who is King Jesus Paul Messiah.  And why you do it?  So they think you are greater than I?  They loved me so much they did what you did to destroy and make me be alone, just long enough to really fuck them over?


What is Hollywood, a bunch of Serpents, what did you do to Will Smith, Eddie Murphy and Jamie Fox, or Chris Brown, we saw what you did to
lil Wayne.  What ever you be a faggot to fuck these bitches up the ass, or a Serpent like us, a loveless animal Serpent?  How many of these things are out there?  But just like to can metal detect, I can detect a man without any sperm in him.  A serpent is a mutant. How many of them did Rene Hitler personally humiliate?  So you tell them act like you love Janet, so they think she is really down with you?  The evil bitch who got all of us fucked up.  But she knows what you had planned for her. 


Angelina Jolie is the future of Illuminati medical care? She removed all her damn organs and that was the plan for my Queen of Queens Janet.




You have the Presidents and high level Political figure act like Serpents in Symbolism?  But they knew I would destroy you and they are slaves, doing what they had to do until you were captured.




You have homeless shelters guarded by foreigner with a green card or testicles, mean as hell, they even say, "I know I am a devil." Yet we cannot even carry a butter knife in these places making us place at their will.




You have how many in prison, parole and probation?  What 6,000,000 on parole and probation, at 70% illiterate and 30% cannot read at all?  2,000,000 in prison or even more?




AIDS has been cured since 1989.  I know I cured it. At 2007 statistics 27,000,000 infected and 35,000,000 dead.  See you had the Jews have me create it, so you could destroy people with it. But now they see what you had planned to the end.  

Now I own everything and live in a homeless shelter, because you rape Queen Nazirah, mother and mother of many moons, because she is a lesbian?  But you said that about every last one of my Queens and I have 9 children and about to create a lot more.  What you do not want is for me to create spirits.  Right.


  • Janet Jackson – Lesbian 2009 Lesbian 2009 was released 25 Aug 2009. 



  • Lady Gaga Says Beyonce Is A Lesbian. March 17. 2010



  • Maybe that's why Beverly Johnson decided to take the hue for a spin last night at the ...Lesbian; Gay Marriage; ... Here's a look at Beverly's blond ...



  • It seems that a woman is coming forward in her book that she had a lesbian affair with Rihanna.



  • Is Queen Latifah a lesbian? Has Queen Latifah, musician, actress, model and business woman come out
  • Is Alicia Keys a lesbian [Details inside]?
Then you order me, who owns the world to just hurry up and consummate Queen NaZirah, because she is a lesbian.  I instructed my Queen on their options while I was away. And the was their best option.  I knew feeling would develop and I am groom her away from what she was supposed to do. But if she goes to my Kingdom, she will be an eternal lesbain, when a woman by the nature I created them are bisexual?  But now I must do what you say to go hoe to my Condo?  Get Real?

But now you know my real option.

Sodom and Gomorrah

 The Kingdom of God


Matthew 7:24-27

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

Genesis 7: 1-4

The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family,because I have found you righteous in this generation. Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.
The Illuminati Serpent Nazi

Revelation 13:18:

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666. Ans this is who is supposed to manage my sex live and consummation agreements? In will destroy every last dog first.


Philippians 3:2

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh.

The Destruction of the Rene Elizondo Drug Cartel

Remember Flight 587 - This Time I am telling you the fate of any Jets that tries to take her from me.


This is her first album not about me, but dedicated to Satan?
Unbreakable Album Dedication


The Unbreakable Satanic Album Must be Blackballed & Tour Never Happens

Queen Rainbowlike 
They say, you must consummate Nazirah first and tell the world

The Result would have been:
 
In NYC Queen Rainbowlike Pregnant and we struggle & Janet is Out there alone. My hands tied again, what they did not know is she is not of Rene "Satan" Hitler seed and she has the spirit of God and is a dman fighter. We would have found your bitch ass, but all these casualties would have been a sign of weakness on my part.


Queen of Queens Janet was to be transformed into this.

Wissam Al Mana
The Father Rene "Satan" Hitler Capture to suffer 100 years with his Son or false prophet bitch

Rene Elizondo
The Son of Satan

Nazi Leader Benjamin "BibiNetanyahu
The Congregation of Spirit of Satan
 
King of Kings Jesus Paul Messiah - Lord of Lords Israel




1 comment: