Sunday, August 23, 2015

Queen Rainbowlike Is Not Seed of Rene "Satan" Hitler

Queen Rainbowlike Is Not Seed of Rene "Satan" Hitler

By: King Jesus Paul Messiah

Satan tends to write his death certificate upon the birth of his seed. Everyone knows by now my seed is born almost exactly 8 months after sex. So, I ponder as to the importance of my announcing the consummation of Queen Rainbowlike, who name was Nazirah.

I have Rene "Satan" Hitler on tape raping my Queen Beyoncé and it will be all over the world and on You Tube for everyone to see. They ask, how could you put your Queen on the Internet being screwed by the Devil himself, does that not place shame upon you? No! It shows that Satan is shameless. All the time pretending he is such a nice guy before Queen of Queen Janet, meanwhile he dogged out everyone in Hollywood and around the world, using her as his Satanic object of symbolism. Now God must answer to these mortals and Serpents and announce the birth of his Son of God, to these subhuman mutants or starve? Get real!

To make a story short, Queen Rainbowlike is the seed of Jesus Paul Messiah and she has the spirit of God already. Rene "Satan" Hitler go played again. See I was in New York City since 1994, she was born 1996, now why would I stop him for giving Queen of Queens Janet a child to prevent the prophesy, he did not even see coming, then announce hey, I have 3 grown Princess whom have been made my Queens and allow myself to be forced to do a deal with the Devil himself? No! That is not the style of God.

Nazirah renamed Queen Rainbowlike is my Princess who will grow to be a Queen or be an Eternal Princess. Nobody will ever get that pussy but me, because I will kill anyone who touches her. So why am I so concerned about her sexuality, when every woman on earth is in fact bi-sexual and my seed is the greatest feeling any woman experience and I have 13 Queens, for every tribe of Israel. When she comes around, she comes around, but she already has eternal life in the Lord.

Therefore how can they write a death certificate on an eternal being? Rene is not her father, he is just a dumb ass bitch ass nigger and because you continue to listen to him, instead of God, he is going to suffer for this shit. Keep listening to this bitch ass rapist, whom rape is on the internet and will be all over You Tube and if he is not arrested so that the many, many more people he rape, castrated, murder, deceived and intimidated and extorted may be no longer afraid to come forward, I will kill the bitches who denied God the right to punish Satan for 1,000 years in the damn pit. He better not die, you place him in shackles and let him a dog dick up his ass, just like he had women and men have sex with animals.

Then I will say again, "You picked this bitch ass nigger before me." He has to suffer for what he did and anyone who is against me, will suffer with him. Now the Red Neck Hand, so-called Nazi, but just unhappy light skinned niggers, will side with me, because I will and only I can give them back their manhood.

Who is a mortal or worst a Serpent to try to tell me when, where and how to announce the bitch of any child of mine's? Like I said, such announcements will be made in about 3 to 6 months after birth only.

This one will cost him an emergency room visit in a damn burn unit. It will be painless, because I will give him heroin for pain, which will be legal, instead of all that good pain killers hitting my streets. I told you major construction is about to take place and too many people are placing themselves in harms way listening to Rene ""Satan" Hitler. Do not let that bitch ass niggers lies get you caught in New York City and cannot get out.

I will say this, if we do start loving, it is because we love, but not to announce to you. What goes on i my bedroom was going to be announced from time to time, but now, I think I will use hired hands to promote proper sexual activities, because you are simply too disrespectful.

Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment