Sunday, August 23, 2015

Before you Understand the Judgment

Before you Understand the Judgment
By: Jesus Messiah

Understand the traces of Hitler. Prophet Elijah was approached by a Nazi in the name of Wallace Ford. Dr. Michael King aka Martin Luther King, father became a Nazi and just said to Michael your name is Martin Luther after the German theologies This means Satanic because there can be but one God. His mission is then what? Sex Movement toward sexual perversion black mail. The Freedom of Speech Movement. The NAACA, founded by Nazi control, see how it is working. A bunch of people setting up to have the final battle against God, when I came. They knew about when I was coming. That virgin shit, would have been a dead give away. See!

Nazi Germany was a ploy, that led back to the Great Roman Empire, making German kill or be killed as World Rulers, to support the comforts of Austria, where Hitler was seen hanging up on plush shit, but America even fought off a front going into Austria. Never bombed Austria. But the German's got tired of always getting the blame and fucked up both. They became smarter then Nazi Jews thought and I went Schweinfurt Germany twice and made all the way to the mountain of Deception. They tempted me. That is how they got everybody, to include the Jews and even today all those in this shit since about just prior to World War Two. Castro had to get his invitation, but he is smart. Got Russia paying for his economy, got the world lock out for 50 years, as Israel was in the wilderness for 40 years. The Cuban Communist was to be the replacement for the Jews. See? They are great doctors and of many educational accomplishment, making stupid money in drugs, they are the Cartel. See?
But what this man did was helped people in their world nations. And I just realized why we must compensate Cuba properly. While you'll collection my charity and spending nothing, they carry the bulk of the charitable weight in poor countries. They are owed and the solution is this.

The War on Drugs is Unconstitutional. It must end and now. We will legalize marijuana as medical and allow anyone, for almost any reason to get it on any insurance, such as Medicaid and any insurance accepted in the United States of America and its territories.

Cuba will be the springboard. They will produce THC pills and CBD pill the miracle cure chemicals. Because America claim marijuana is a schedule one drug, it cannot be used for anything, not even to separate the THC and CBD, whereby under U.S. DEA Law, THC is schedule 3 and CBD do not even get you sedated at all, but cures seizures proof is on the books and the 2004 THC research showed that many side effects from THC without the CBD, seems rational those side effects are cured by the CBD. Meaning has to be at least Schedule 5. Meaning both drugs can be carry over the counter in drug stores all over the country.

Now anyone with THC positive urine means they got THC from the drug store. Now these kids can get jobs and training, with being convicted of using drugs rom their own DNA. These are Nazi tactics. It is wrong to begin with and just places the nail on the coffin.

Cuba gift into future economic independence is they get 12.5% of the marijuana industry, they will be the big thing in blunts, a quality joint rolled in Cuban leaf. Then I need their intelligence and do research with them here and there. I need people now I NYU, I pledge $100 Billion towards creating production process and research on my many cures. I plan to get AIDS out as so as possible. I got screwed with diabetes so I know they got you screwed up rom these inhibitor I created to keep you going until I could release cures. The FDA was very Illuminati Nazi controlled and you could not cure anything through them. See? Now I rule and will punish those bitch ass niggers. These are French lairs. Not German! The Germans was just the first to get lied to and thought they was hot shit, until they really started dying fast and being called the problem of the World.

They will get in on other services, I want to hand the factories to larger nations, like in Mexico, here all over the United States. One of my first projects is to takeover this building in Skid Row Los Angeles, on San Pedro and 5th Street. The center of Skid Row. I will have it highly renovated but not replaced, not yet, I am thinking about the historical expect and speed of redevelopment. There Microsoft and IBM will partner to produce several levels of DAW or Digital Audio Workstations, from portable to Desktop with high speed, multi drives, integrated software from music production to screenwriting to office and business applications. All one made user friendly as I can have them make without destroying the integrity to artistic creation and talents.

I will have so of these machine issued to kids almost free after they get a sponsor in a non profit sector to process their application though a 501 c 3 organization. I will give every kid based on some criteria you have to e able to qualify for, even my daddy just refuses to buy me one. Application process, because every kid has a right to communicate with God or under something I designed to protect them. THEREFORE, I promised Tyler Perry $100, tom the rights of W.W.J.D. That is a trademark I will own without confusion under even current recognized law. It will name What Would Jesus Do? And I will market the W.W.J.D. Device and our hook will be, "Some day your child will say, mommy, I want to go and meet my best friend for the first time and be 20 years old, heading to China, instead of Uncle Sam, let me join the Army to kill some stranger I really care less for." The WWJD Device will issued through a program like Obama Phones, but to kids. They will have to register them so we can create a fact based profile for proper identification  and security and recover if something goes wrong.

The next President will hand over the New Jerusalem as a sovereign nation and the first City Manager will hand over these properties through City Management Control.

Thank You,

Jesus Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment