Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Essence of America Black on Black Crime

The Blood Line Field Nigger Nazi

The Essence of America Black on Black Crime

By: King Jesus Paul Messiah

Please try to explain the rational to this reasoning?  President George Washington, called a Castellano Uncle Ben?  See every President since the inception of America were of the Jewish Ethicity.  Being a Zulu cursed for four generations by a French Blood line.  They have the features of the French, but there blood line lead to the so-called Jewish race or God's chosen People, whom is Satan.  J.F.K. found out I was born and came to me and said. "Save my people, they are slaves."  And it was on since.  Satan was not even a real challenge.

The question is how do the decendant of not the slave master being these Jews, but the Red Head Flield Help, become the descendents some non existant blood line of some White God?  Makes no sense to me. That is who carries out the Nazis dirt, thinking they are really down with some heat shit.  But the Nazis are the French who mislead the slaves to hate themselves and God and await their slaugher after I finish off this latest nigger false god.  But I AM Jesus Paul Messiah and his time is up. The bitch ass is capture and caught on video raping my Queen Beyonce and mother of Paula Blue.  I hate to be Rene Hitler.  I am going to dog his ass out. I got the bitch ass for rape.  Now let calculate the many counts the evil bitch inflicted evil on others.  He will get 1,000 years in the pit, with a 12" every day five times a day.

They going gang up on him beat into a damn near coma.  Send him to the Emergency Room and annouce on television and radio, the internet and whatever I so choose to annouce. Look at the bitch ass nigger.  "You chose him over me?" He confused my Queendom, but I three Princesses, each with two children and they all have the spirit of God.  See?  I have been witness and do not have to agree to any conditons written by stupid bitches who need me and not the other way around.

Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment