Sunday, August 23, 2015

Reality in Christ & The Attack Against God

To: Queen of Queens Janet
From: Jesus Messiah
Reality in Christ & The Attack Against God
About: 10:00 PM 10 August 2015

Upon Reading this you will understand the wrath of God and why.

Revelation 9:6

During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

Romans 6:16

Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

1 John 4:8

8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
Roman 1:18-23

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,
19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.


21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Revelation 14
New International Version (NIV)
The Lamb and the 144,000

14 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as first fruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

Conclusion:

I have to make you into slaves, "Either you are a slave of Satan or slave to God." He had 6,600 years to turn you out, I only have about 9 years to fix it, Is is going to be very intense, but those I plan to save will not die, they will just want to die but cannot and they have my useless Queen o Queens to thank. AND THAT IS THE BIBLE, THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME WHO THEY ARE!
Everyone you say you love, hates me. You are saying kill the Muslims, I love Islam more than the true living God. You say kill Jay-Z he is my hubby, kill Jermaine Dupri, he was so nice to me, kill James DeBarge, he said let me consummate the asshole of the Queen of Queens, yea, oh Alicia doe took a picture at Dahoud apartment, she must really hate that evil man, but I will John handle his own two faced son, I love him too much, but he did try to attach me, be just could me see me. My CRIPS are already here and from here on you all start to paying for what you did to me and mine's and it will be way more painful than I have been feeling recently. I guess I will be able to roam the streets by the weekend, i just cannot accept these accommodations anymore. Oh and put all those no good crackers out of your hotels, they could not even find you one room in all of NYC, but can they really afford $1,000 a night and sold-out? Come on! Just kick them out just like they did you in the shelter.

SATAN is an rookie, it took him 6,600 years to turn you out. Now watch how I make you my slaves in less than 10 years and that is the bible and now you must be re-taught to obey me. But Satan and his top henchmen, they are about to suffer in Hell,

I am sick of your bullshit and let it be known that it is you being judged. What you are telling me, is I want you to do us the way we are doing you. That is the type of man I respect. A man who has my child begging for a smoke. A man who just moves into a home my man gave me and just taes over the whole show, makes me a guest in my own home and then takes me off to basically kill me. I need a man I fear and not love and he I will respect.

I see I need to gain respect with you first and kill every last bitch ass motherfucker you ever placed before me. Then you will feel safe, knowing they cannot hurt you anymore. If I was to give Jermaine nice homes owned by you'll, then what, you can snick behind my back to be with him again? I have to make you feel safe, by making sure they cannot scare you into running of again?

The Nazirah, now she is in an apartment without water today. Wow, but I must consummate her before I take her home. We know she is afraid in enemy territory and Dahoud and Eva ain't shit. So is she supposed to feel safe a screw me and I leave her there. Oh, I am supposed to think, I just might get a hotel room after this? And she is supposed to trust you?

How can she have any confidence in you, after she saw how they did me, when I took her to you MSG concert. Oh, you did not know, I paid over $100 per ticket, for them to frisk me in front of then my 13 year old niece? See that is how Jermaine and Rene had it done to me. But all of that is good for my character? But Those no good bitches, we are concerned with now, because I have everything and they have nothing, but I cannot even buy a damn turkey sandwich or add money to my Metro Card? Why? Because now t is their turn to suffer? So I just have to dog you as or a couple years, so you appreciate kindness as not sickness? I do not care. I love you so much, I could lock you in a room for 20 months, like I had to do in Prison, over him? I love so much, I will not let you destroy yourself or all these people who do not even know who I am, because you are a Muslim and do not even know the damn bible. Whose idea was that? Rene? Now I have to waste time with him, because he had you reading the wrong shit. That seems to be on him and not me!


You seem to have been made evil to the core. One nice thing done to me, make me just start thinking of all types of good things. But you think I am supposed to be mistreated and be a Godly humble fool? But this is why the world is like it is, it is full of ungodly people. And I have eternity, but they have 10 year minus a few months and that include you also. You can waste time trying to save Satan and try and save yourself and all those people making you do stupid shit like keep embarrassing me.
But when I was a child, I did not go without. I want a beer, I just take it. Money I just take it, food, I just walk out and do not pay for it. Hell I got a trespassing citation for asking for a room in my own damn hotel. And my phone turns up missing? Come on! Are you just one evil bitch? Level with me, so I can save you on time.

See Rene Hitler screwed up. First of all he gets 1,000 years in the pit. He get know special accommodations and will do every year of it. He has not desires, but his roommates will. Satan Kingdom is a divided Kingdom, so those no good bitches inside prison with him will fuck him every day, 5 days a day or more. They will beat his ass and all types of shit, for fucking their lives up.
Then the bible says, he will be released for a short time and try this shit again? See? How can I help this no good bitch? So I already decided, when I release him, I will say, "See Rene, what life has become without you bitch ass nigger." And then I will take him out on his misery and kill one for once and for all. Why? Because it is already preordained he will try me again. And that was his plans for me, did he tell everybody, "He is Satan!" What he wished on me, he really cursed himself with. Hey the Hitler's had it going on for 6,600 years. Now they suffer for 1,000. But it was alright for them to enslave, kill, steal, rape, was and all types of shit, so long Queen of Queens Janet, never had to live in a shelter or a project apartment with shit in the toilet, because they just turned off the water.

Keep thinking about it and I promise, I am going to dog your ass out and do it Godly and call it tough love. That is how Queen of Queens Janet told Jesus Messiah she wanted to be treated. "I do not want a man to be all lovey dove with me, I want to be dogged out. O.K.

You will not treat me anyway anymore and not pay for it, because this is some disloyal shit. I bet Rene could say or even Jermaine, hey bitch I need $1,000 real quick. And never did you have to think about it one damn second. Because they are your friends right? Me, I someone you are hired to control and disrespect and I fired you long ago. You cannot control m or disrespect me and not get fucked over, in the name of saving your dumb ass.

It is alright or me to be in a shelter room with a faggot asking me to fuck him? You had a response to I am going to be unfaithful, cause you know I do not lie. So now respond to I plan to dog your no good ass out, when I do get home, for placing all these no good motherfucker over me for 25 years, then find out it is me and still do the same shit?

Oh, and I have to humble myself, be hungry all damn night to no good evil demons? We know they are all uncivilized animals and worthless shit. So fuck them too. Understand I created you to be my eternal mate and lover. By all means I must save you. See I know a bitch ass faggot will act all soft around me with you, then get you alone fuck you all up you ass and tell you, "give me 1,000 nude pictures or I will bitch slap you." Then you disrespect me, in fear of this bitch ass nigger? Never will any of my Queens have any male friends again.

So you plan to tour and be with which one of these bitch ass niggers? I said, we are doing time zone concerts, but you are book every damn where? You are not going on no damn tour and anyone who tries to run you off from me ever again, will be shot. No man has the right to tell you shit or even touch your ass again unless I say O.K. I am sick of young stupid ass disloyalty.

Yea, I AM going to have the 24/7 Rene Hitler Reality Show. And let the world watch him just get fucked a beat up day after day. Free on the Internet. This is not evil, but the price or being Mr. Damn Evil, but he was good to you, with my shit? Come on! I might add Jay-Z to this and let him live with his God. He was not calling on me when he asked God to help him make money. Was He? Fuck that bitch ass nigger to and anyone who has a problem with it. You thought they woud just keep fucking me over and get away with it and I will not dog each one of you disloyal bitches out. And get mad, because you made me mad also.

Go on that tour and I promise that plane will crash the first time you are not on it. Because anyone who tells you to do anything I did not say do, is trying to kill you and I just cannot allow that to happen. They are going to say Queen of Queens Janet is not worth the trouble. They die fast and slow, but certainly parish for insisting on this treatment upon me after what they tried?
Know I am going to dog you ass out, make you respect me and do as I say out of fear who cares. You feared Rene Hitler. But once I make you my slave, I will treat you good and the you might learn to love. Because you Zulu niggers love to do right by slave masters.

It says, you are a slave of God or a slave of Satan. O.K. I make Queen of Queens Slave. That is the title you want. Do people think I am making you do right by me, but really still love them? Fine!
3:00 AM 11 August 2015

Oh, Beyoncé tells the media I AM Illuminati
All these whores singing a making videos to Satan
You tell the world fuck Jesus Messiah, I am practicing Islam

All you bitches must need tough love?

And these dumb motherfuckers need to read what I told them, I will tell every last one of those bitches, who try to keep you away from me. Why? They are trying to end the world, because I get no love, nobody gets shit period. And I am in the Kingdom of God, yet everyone but me can buy a cup of coffee, a joint and a turkey sandwich , yet everything is means? You why do I need them, they are not servants they want to rule over God. So once I start taking shit, it will nt end until every last no good motherfucker that thinks this is how you treat The Son of God, will all parish, they will have to die, because only Satan test God and I feel like all these test still haven't ended.
Now since the media has not acknowledge my good news, they can take heed to this, New York City will not be safe to people who do no honor me and hold me as the most highest on Earth. There is going to be a mass exiting out of here and since you'll bitches love the slave master, I ill treat you like slaves, so you respect and obey me, that you find love and eternal life by following me a doing exactly what I say.

So now I will b their humble bitch by day, but once night comes funny shit will start to happen. I can take out a whole town with one baseball bat. Why instead of me busting up your fucking head, you are going to shoot me? And I have a big damn Army. Over 100,000 CRIPS as of 1992 nd another 50,000 broke and angry mothers out of Chicago. What they got a broke ass police force, I do not think they even have the police, here in New York City. See now I think you are really dead, in Christ anyway bitch.  Satan has 144,000 Serpents he castrated as children and my Army I at least 2.4 million strong.  He wants me to kill these crazy creations and that I all.  What chance do they have against my men?

Hollywood, maybe it too is so broken that it cannot be fixed and every last one o them too are useless. Who was at the BET awards when you said my husband is Satan and thank my lover, a bitch, I had no pussy in 10 months, I cannot be either to you, but I will be everything, because I have to save you, if only for my unborn son's sake. Keep testing Sons and daughter of Rene Hitler who is identified as motherfucking Satan and I know without me, there is o life for anyone period and what do I need you no good dirty dogs for? Tell me why do I need to be nice and beg you, when I treat you like shit and get faster and better results? You Satanic whore. Keep trying me!

So this is how I must go to bed and wakeup each morning? What good are you to me? A bitch is to be dogged? Why? They just have no God in them period! You do not test God, you obey him you motherfucking whore Hollywood bitch! Yea I rebuke those I love and I make the suffer? You all you rich whores need to suffer, because how can you be rich unless I gave it to you? And if I gave it to you, how I walk the streets penniless in my own backyard?

Because you hate God so damn much and you have to be treated like slave, you like niggers who put wipe to your back in the hot fields, do you not/ Or do you really think because I feel, I will not kill those who make me feel like this? This world has proven over time and again it is full of worthless nut-less Demons and Sons and daughters of Satan nd I no longer need you dis-services. Kill me and follow me, because of the unfair current arrangement, somebody has to go because I am done proving myself, next comes the wrath and the Father do answer mu prays and I will ask him to kill the no good Godless bastards that those who want to love me will no longer be afraid. If you love God, start leaving me a few guns, so I can whack the last of Satan's false rulers. People must die, to save those who want life.

Go on tour and I promise it will not end like you think, slave bitch!
And since I must roam the street on my own backyard like homeless scum, I guess, I need to find out where these bitches are hiding, so I seek and destroy their no good Godless lying asses. What you really think I am down for this. You get tough love because I must make your godless as at least respect God. You was named Queen of Queens while you boast about Allah? You must really hate Muslims? While do you, my navigator and not ruler, they do not even know or do you, your job was to attract my enemies, because around you they gather Ms. Control and they have been identified. Now they start dying that I can save the World afraid of these bitch ass motherfuckers. Either pay me starting now, kill me or arrest me and give me my motherfucking day in court and the world best see my trial in full! I really do not need these bastards, you and my Queendom I do need, but do not have to be nice anymore. How can you have and I do not, but everything is mine's and they Have nothing? But it did not concern you, when these bitches was pretending my shit was theirs, while I could not even sleep in a homeless shelter? Oh, you did not know I was so fucked up in California, I had t go to the emergency room, say I am too tired, hungry nd thirsty, o they would let me rest a few hours and it was back to the streets for all powerful and loving Jesus Christ.

Oh, I have to wait, But did Satan have to wait to move into my motherfucking home? See you move him in 3 years before I ever heard about this shit. Oh he is so nice and I guess all you bitches just love that he is white? He gets his turn nigger shot and is that the problem? I took the white from your white Husband? Bitch who are you fooling, whitey lover Zulu bitch. Now you like this shit right? Queen of Queens Janet is motivated by this type of shit, but I love you and need you. "Listen to this stupid motherfucker," is that what you say each time I write you? Fuck all you bitches,, because a bitch ain't shit because a bitch is a woman who hates God and nigger as a man who hates God and I am God and will cry no more, because you have no love for me, I just treated you like what you are a bitch. Tell the world see God is no good, but then say Satan is so nice! BITCH! You is an evil motherfucker!

See Satan low level followers will just have to die, but it seems we got a mix up here, see it is Satan who will want to die and cannot. It is these no good bastards that will jump off the roof, lose their legs and catch some more hell. Shoot themselves in the head and just do not die, but seem to just cannot get rid of the worst damn headache. I will not ever want die, but those who wish that on me and know who they are know just judged yourselves. If I have to fuck the world to save it, fine, but losing was never an option for me. How could I lose to people, who try to fulfill the bible and do not even know God is real. They are still saying this is impossible? No Satan is just a joke, his time is up and now he must be punished for 1,000 years so you'll never forget and then but put to death, for what he mde you into. See it is you who got hos ass killed. My navagator attracted all my enemies. Like all those people who was on that train. Yea. So if I am bad to them, you are even worst, because you showed me who they are, it is all on the Internet, all your husbands, but no mention of God. Oh, your aunt said Jesus Messiah our savior, but we do not boast about that.

And Wikipedia I have lost my patience. I own that shit, but my Queen of Queens is married to Satan and again to Satan? What you think I do not know this billionaire is Satan Rene Hitler? I blow that whole place up with your asses in it. What good are you bitches? See remember I know everything I need to know and when I need to know it. I have no use for Wiki, not talking like that. And who is Messiah" And who is Jesus Christ? Fuck Wiki, you have just been judged. My children know my voice and just got their marching order for you'll lairs and spreaders of lies/ Beyoncé Knowles-Carter? Janet Jackson married to Satan in two names, I cannot even remember this new name, but he is the same bitch ass nigger Rene Hitler. Blow up Wiki ad Microsoft and Goggle must stop all support with Wikipedia, because Nazi money is no loner legal tender. Fuck Wikipedia too.

Time or the judgment, the wrath and you will oon meet my angels and they have blood in their mouth. Homeless mothers will wake up and remember who put the too sleep. Yea they had to sleep through this shit like I did, but you will remember every moment o the hell I prepared for you. If I was you, I would leave here this weekend and not look back, it my put off hell a little while, but as sure as you hate God, you will be catching pure hell bitch ass niggers.

See I do not have to be nice and if I say it, my will must come to reality and Satanic bitches know the deal. I am God and do not have to love evil at all. God can hate evil. Right? But you did not understand the term God is love, because the lack of my loving is what got you whacked dummy! I do not even have to care at all, I am in the body just like you and I will always have desire, but if you do not, what is the damn problem? I will provide you with the shelter system you built for me. Without desire, what is the problem? Three hot's and a twin size bed and just wait and wait and wait. Fuck you! This is ot all talk like before, you are about to get what you gave me. My turn to attack and punish you, but not to kill you all just those hopeless bastards.

Jesus Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment