Monday, August 17, 2015

The Serpent cannot Ejaculate or Remove Queens Virginity

The Serpent cannot Ejaculate or Remove Queens Virginity

By: Jesus Paul Messiah

1.  They want to call me Frank Paul Gambino and I am honored to accept that name among my true loving Gentile Community o Made Men.  But to those who are of not the Church of Mafia to inherit the Roman Catholic Church to be remaned "Church of Mafia."  The Order of Zews established under the name Paul Castellano who is the true living Apostle made to take over the world and he is also Jesus Messiah, who has come to save the world.

On the subject matter is the symbolis acts of Nazi Power place upon my Queens.  But they were only serpents and not real men at all.  They are high price dildos.  They ran Rhiana around it seems, because her name means virgin and baby let me tell you, "yes, you are still a virgin if that is the best they can do."  They cannot bust a cap or hold a real eraction.  

They ganged up on Beyonce when she just got into the game.  The reptile group hide the face of the rapist, as he instructed her on what to do.  But all they  did was exercise her cunt and 

Statute of limitations for rape in California:

The statute of limitations in California is based on the potential sentence of the crime, for example, crimes punishable by the death penalty have no statute of limitations. Because of this, it is very difficult to accurately predict the statute of limitations for a particular survivor since it depends upon which crimes the prosecutor would charge in their case. The only way to accurately tell whether or not a statute has expired is to report the crime. There is no statute of limitation for reporting a crime to the police, so a survivor may do so at any time. Even if the statute has expired, a survivor may be contacted if their case is connected to other subsequent cases. 
I would like to confirm if this is true? 

So now my Queens must restore the diginity and respect and tell me every one of you'll names behind the seens, to be found guilty as charge for rape and you delivered the evidence to degrade them, but only degrared yourselves, because yoa serpent sex toys dildos pussy eaters and player haters. You want everybody to have no desires, in a world on no love, whereby mankind kill and murder until the last man, in the last days.

How about I give you 10% of Rene Hitler punishment?  But I am a just God and will explain the great mystery as to why I will not whach Rene Hitler, the Prophet Elijah creation called Yacub.  He is a brother from another mother, as Samm "Red Bull" Gambino.  If I am Gambino the Castelano Famiky are also Gambino.  I will not be divided like that.  He can get 1,000 years in the pit.  I can hook him uo with 12 inch fags to wear his ass out and by those evil lying standards they planned for me, be placed on them.

Se it goes like this.  I always say, "How could you try me, after you know what I did for you.  I mean I would not even try me."  I am mean, so mean.  See these Nazis tried me, because I made them take the wage, they themselves knew they could never win.  They would say, "Remember you said, you will not kill us."  Just like Pete Green and Russull Lewis wage, somebody had to lose, because all of them are gambling degrenerates.  They just gamble to pass time away.

Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment