Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sodom and Gamararah then Kingdom of God

Sodom and Gamararah then Kingdom of God

By: King Jesus Paul Messiah

People just do not understand the bible and make it hard on everyone, to include themselves.  The history of Queen NaZirah and the Manhattan Tribe.  The Princess of the mother whon was raped byb a Nazi, her family given $1, they sold Manhattan to the Nazis for one dollar and was told, now cattle is beef and beef is kosher.  Therefore we hang anybody who steals one of your cattle.
Thenn they said, you people are savages and took their righteous symbol the Shastikka and made it a symbol of Satan, the Nazis.  Then they became alcoholics and never even got medical care like your so called foriegner or illigal alian.

Now in our name of universal eternity you have people being reduced to animal rulers, the planet of the apes in real time.  But Jesus Paul Messiah must consummate me to prove my loyality, or put this bith ass niggers in their place for what they have done to my people.

See, I trace my blood line to Hebrew through prophet Elijah, I traced my English 1/8, but all the rest Zulu, through blood line of Price Hall to become Prince Paul.  But there was a missing link. The blood line to the true landlords assigned by me.  I place them her and not the evil Nazi Regeme.  I cannot leave this City under such evil ruler ship.  That is the true understanding of Sodom and Gamararah is the Land lord said, thank you for my inheritance.  But These street are pave with gold as in dog shit and dog piss.  Man oh man, they hav monster without testicles all over the place. They are just evil by nature.

Now you said, money is no object, but things are time sensitive, you let my worry about this pussy and finish the damn job.  This is how I see things, becasue all my Queens are pre-ordain if my life is pre-ordained, so how can man separate what God bought together?  By becoming less than a man, a Serpent who found all but one of my Queens.  See he invited media for her to exploit Bill Cosby, knowing only Jesus Paul Solomon could screw 1,000 women and now of them remember, but Bill Cosby?  Haa, Haa, Haa.  That is and the prophesy was fulfilled, I made my settlement on that and they are all blessed.

See but I see things in an Eternal journey.  I see these few days of suffering something I will one day be able to boast, "I suffered in the Lord."  I know since I was a baby, I was born to suffer. I was very sick and felt like death was upon and I heard a voice say, "You was born to suffer."  See, I always knew life would be heard for me, so how can anyone tempt me and I really know everything and I am the beginning and even created the Serpent, that the piece of sick will judge is dman self.  Rene Hitler will suffer for 1,000 years and I mean on reality television, so you remember who you put before me.
Every time someone defies me, in his sentences he gets reality televsion, Satan in Emergency room after being gang rapes.  Then you see the bitch as nigger beg me, Jesus Paul Messiah for mercy and forgiveness.  But the sad thing is you have until 27 June 2025 to recieve the Spirit of God? 

The 6,600 years prophesy, I will completely fade away in 66 years, in a 70 journey since the New World Nazi Order was established, when Austria decleared herself a  nutrual government.  In bible scipture it means "Are you for us or against us?" Therefore in plain language, all you bitch ass motherfuckers are my slaves, because I mind fucked you so you do not receive eternal life.  But my Queens are all pre-ordained and that cannot change, but Manhattan can be nuked.

If I say and I am God, look this is the Kingdom of God and I need to prepare it for major construction, which is reality and the people populating it refuse to leave and know they do not own shit here.  They can call it the evil destrution do to lust and butt fucking, faggots fucking the bitches up the ass, while so-called real men go to prison to be housed without any privacy.  Made into homosexual thugs. Then many end up castrated and humiliated and force to hav sexaul act with Nicky Minaj. Nw when you here the sirens going off you know it is too late. I am nuking this filth so I can make some real futuristic comstruction without all this senseless arhchteture.  

The bible did not save preserve this bullshit, for no good disrespectful people, who really think they have authority over anything the Father Deem pre-ordained. My Queen were chosen way in advance of Satan. They are Queens because they hold my folder of Judgment.

See they know whoever is around them are my enemies, my Queens attract my enemies.  You think I am mad at her, but she knows I do the Father's will every time. I and the Father is one and that means he hears only me and without me there is no life, but if you put your faith in my as your Lord and Savior and do my will you will receive eternal life. He know that, but knows nt God exist, that is the argogance of a Serpent.

Well you have be told, Queen NaZirah accepts Manhattan nd thank you very much. But now must nuke this City to build God's KIngdom.  "There is not one person who has love in this town."  They will become a pillar of salt for listening to Satan, who is going to pay regardless to this outcome.
I am a nice person, but it is time sensitve, so I was you I would get out of dodge with a one way ticket.  Because I will never live this piece of Real Estate to inferior demons.  No! I will nuke it, deradate it over abot 10 years. Remember 9/11, I deradated the Twin Towers.  It was a nuke attempt but I was step ahead and sld them a dud.

I own code name "Lady Bug," I bought it off of Robert Kennedy just before leaving New York City to Caliornia. It has all the raw footage of everyone being boarded on the planes on 9/11.  I has the man who pressed the buttom causing the explosion. It also can give me any record to any cell phoe call, because I own the blue-print to the miscro-processor.

In own Lockheed and Martin the biggest arms dealer in the world. I design the shit, they are all dummies and are just playing themselves and for such disobeence, I will have a realtiy televsion show, Rene Satan Hitler jump off 6 story building and survives but loses both of his legs.  Look at the pain the bitch ass nigger is in.  And let you watch that punk ass bitch beg for mercy. The you read, "Is this ghe bitch ass nigger you put before me?.   And you are writing his sentence every time I am disrespected in anyway, it means someone close to me has been offended. Queen NaZirah, mother was raped by Satan Rene Hitler, just like his father of many moons raped Queen NaZirah mother of many moons. See?  Now I have to consummate her and rid her of such filth on our Holy Land?

Know that the Lovde Train is in Effect and my Family is being sheltered. If I was you I would act like I know somewhere I always wanted to be.  I have many Cities that are broke and that is it?  They have many, many homes in forclosure. I think I have about 3,000,000 vacant house, due to forclosure and only 800,000 homeless and another 800,000 I hve to free out of prison in the next year or so.  I have over 3,400 luxary hotel all over the world.  The people I love will replace those who think Satan is anything more than a lying, deceiving, very convincing rapist, murderer, destroyer of God temple to Mankind. He is the Devi Himself.

He had to come out of his whole in the final battle and this bitch was not even a damn challenge.  This weak ass shit he pulled will cost him 1,000 years in the damn pit, just getting fucked up in everyway he did mankind, until when his 1,000 years is up, pretty boy Satan Rene Hitler, will be granted death.  He is going to look like a damn monster out of one of those Harry Potter Movies. Fucked up.  He shouldhave never deceived my Queens, They was never his authority, I will always be their Foot Prints.  And see I have plenty of beautiful children with the spirirt of God. But because yoy rape her mother and mother of many moons, I hav ehit this to get the keys to New York City.  
No! Her not consummating means you all are evil and this plac eis not worth saving.  Tell them to go, and destroy all the evil that has tresspassed our Holy Land.

When I leave she goes where I go regardless and she is always protected in my name.

Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment