Sunday, August 23, 2015

My Children Walk By Faith As I Do

My Children Walk By Faith As I Do


By: Jesus Paul Messiah


Since I was up very late last night, I did not pray yet. I can do this tonight, because for the first tine in a long time, I actually slept good. I slept in my Eternal Princess bed and it felt comfortable. At least you gave her a place to rest her head. One point for you Satan!


But we must understand why I did not set off any alarms when she did not come back here.

1. This is not her home, this is just place she had to be. Because I could not know who she was until I was ready or you to know, because I just cannot keep a damn secret too long.


2. She has the spirit of God and I wonder about Queen of Queens Janet also and even perhaps Queen Elizabeth - Whitney Houston. When I left New York City, the Police said Janet Jackson is dead. I said, "Janet is not dead." He replied, will she is not actually dead."


3. Then I see my instant mulatto shot being misused. A man blue blacks says "I am not black." I said, "you damn sure ain't white." He said, "Well I am not black." They took me off. I realized, that man screwed with my instant mulatto shot and overdosed. Once blue black there is not turning black. He took a Mandingo dose, I hope the dick gets its share of blackness, it will be very had to be a Mandingo with a 3 inch dick. I bet he really feels big now?


4. I see my nephew Elliott resting and he act civil for the first time night. Man I feel god now, I can stay here as long as it takes. See? I just need a place to rest my head. They dogged that dude, beat him up in prison, broke his arm in two. And his father so-called Ali, did what 20 years in prison? And his son gets such treatment. And so-called Muslim Ali, says always and had me repeat this shit it sounded so good to. Desire is the ultimate sin. And I remember those words until today. Lack of the desire to love is the Sin, to not like pussy is crazy shit for any man.


a) Either Elliott was a bitch ass nigger and a punk and his son got dogged due to association. or.

b) He said my nephew up to come out of prison saying I am Allah and I am a blood. When the CRIPS said, "Tell them we are the Christians? Allah is code for I do not believe in God and whomever carries the name Allah is code for, fellows he is the scum of the Earth. So they made my nephew the joke and sent him to me. And not like Dahoud, whom I have an announcement next, becomes their worst enemy. While the Blood castrated themselves to sell heroin, cocaine and everything against God, the CRIPS many were homeless in the street of places like Skid Row. See?


5. See now I can bless once called Dahoud. He is the son of John J. Castellano, who is the son of Frank Clark Castellano, who is the Son of Elijah Poole, who is Castellano, who was also the first Adam as in the bible. And the Castellano who has the spirit is me, in the name o King Jesus Paul Messiah, aka Apostle Paul Castellano. See? Prophet Elijah knew Yacub was no match for God. What now, I select all the Presidents, I ran the Gambino Family, I ran the White House, but my Prophet of Allah, ran God. No! I ran the Nation o Islam also. I bought all that stuff for my brother Louis. See? I am the writer of shit like the 1001 worms in pork and I eat the stuff? Wakeup people!


Dahoud R. Smith will now be known as Dom John Eugene Castellano, named after his father John and uncle aka Gene Gotti, Frank's other son. Dom Castellano will run the Castellano Family business out of Long Island City. John can assign the Gambino Family in New York City to Dom John Anthony Castellano aka John A. Gotti. There is no Jr. as you can see, neither has both first and middle name. They are both my great nephews.


6. Sabrina must be honored by Dom Castellano as well as NaQuila who is a Castellano, Lorenzo Poole is her father as I her brother is Lorenzo Jones who is Lorenzo Poole. We had to send him back and correct that account. Lorenzo Sr. was crazy. What he mad people do, to eat was not as bad as Satan himself however.

Sabrina was not unfaithful to him and NaQuila gave him his Son who saved the dude. Plus a new set of testicles, boy oh boy they will be busy.


Sabrina gets $1 Billion for having my Eternal Princess and should keep only $500 million and $500 million goes to her family.


NaQuila is my niece and gets $500 million


Let John J. Castellano settle with the two new Dom's. I settle my old account at $50 Billion per Family head at 6 Families. Those old school gangsters will move to Highlands City, where all my marijuana is calculate in world wide sells. And now the young blood can handle this here. I have to settle with 6 new Dom's and only assigned my two.


That leaves Mr. Dom two more Wives. Maybe, I might name my Dom's wives Queens, I mean they are above Kingpin, who is a Kings and are my authorized Land-Lords, who are Lords.
My Conclusion is simple. Nobody will ever touch Queen Rainbowlike Eva II and not die anyway. See has the spirit of God and I just want her home, where she belongs. And once all accounts are settled and my Queens are ready to be presented to me. I will leave here and go home. But we will have to do something about my accommodations. I will try the bank one more time.


The day Eternal Princess Nazirah was born the birth rights of Manhattan when to me. What Rene "Satan" Hitler told the truth about something? Get real. In Christ is reality and in Satan are nothing but lies after lies, read the bible. I do not have to consummate her until I am good and ready, but the woman is fine as can be, so what you think will really be going on. All my Queens are fine, because I am God. You still think I am a bitch ass nigger? Why? Because I jerk off? That shit feels way better than a condone fuck. And when I make it home, I have 13 fine ass Queens, so I am a punk for being faithful. Oh, now that they no, they are supposed to just start pulling their panties off like the animals you are? They are Queens. And I get exclusive rights, because I did not disqualify myself. I can really preach the Word, because I lived it.


I am not running around like a fool, that bed feels good and I demand food in this house, now do I have to just start taking shit?


Settle all those accounts. I do not have to protect Queen Rainbowlike from you, it is the other way around. She has to have an attitude. She is saying my now, "You mean I am seed of God Jesus Christ?" "I lie in the damn projects all my life." And now I have to fuck my daddy to go home?" "You mean I cannot die?' She is not me and will not play by these rules I play by. She is preordained. I would be real nice to her, for now on. See my children know my voice and often even hear my prays. That is real!


Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment