Friday, August 28, 2015

The Sexual Human Reality of God's Queendom




To: The Queendom
From: King Jesus Paul Messiah

RE: The Sexual Human Reality of God's Queendom

I share two music videos by Queen of Queens Janet.

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Wv3DcgAWs[/embed]

You want this

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84fhN7Xr6h8[/embed]

Alright

You want this, proof, she know I want plenty of pussy and Satan hate pussy.
It's Alright. This music video woke me up from my sleep in the year 1990 and was created in 1989 during the Integration.

Love is not a just a feeling it is what you do for someone to make that person life happier and life better for them.

Note: This is proof, I have a pot of gold figuratively. I have 13 beautiful Queens and still have to masturbate and they are trying to allow to make even that difficult. Because they simply do not know anything about a man or taking care of a man needs. They are Queens, to the one who wins their love. And it will be King Jesus Paul Messiah.

However, they learned to survive in enemy territory, but gave Satan power he really never had over them. See when Satan said, Beyoncé do all these sexual acts, she jumped to it to survive and had she not, I would have been very hurt and an absolute failure. Yet, I know they must be emancipated in the mind, I want to to come into my life freely and willingly and that is the way to preserve and save my Queendom and therefore the world by attraction. Satan trained them to be serve those they fear. But the design of human-kind is to destroy what you fear. See? If fear becomes the motivation to gain respect, it can never truly be love. because love is kindness, love is patience and because of that love will preserver.


Requested Services from Queendom:

I am backed up for 11 months. I have been on the run that long. I have 13 Queens? All who have plenty of money thanks to me. But I cannot even have privacy to masturbate? I cannot hold nut, no more than I can hold my piss or shit. I cannot! Can you? So I cannot wait around for my Queens to slowly but surely get ready to present themselves as pure and holy, to lay me. I am in pain all the time. I explained the pimple comparison to Queen Rainbowlike. A woman knows what it is to have a pimple and have it busted. It hurts like hell, but when you bust it, it feels so good as you release it. See? And for this reason a man is a selfish lover, but not a selfish nature. A man can love a woman, but the best I can expect by women is to respect man. But the one we all must love is the living God, King Jesus Paul Messiah. And just like Satan, even more, all life depends on this to survive. OK!

I find myself without any food in this house and many mouths to feed. We treat strangers better than this and they treat stranger better than me, but are only acting based on what they know, so who do I blame and more importantly, what are you really trying to accomplish. Did the Serpents ever be told to wait? He says get me head and has no desires and cannot even ejaculate, but only want to degrade you, but you run to him like a sprinter in the Olympics. This means you love a Serpent more than God? Yes, it does! Why? Is what is important. You just do not understand how to love a man, because you have been around no man ever? But you know how to keep an animal satisfied? To allow him to feel he degraded you? See? But you knew he had to be destroyed. That cannot be reality in eternity.

A Real option and Consideration:

This is why he must pay! If I have to come there uninvited, I am coming with guns un-announced and will shoot first and ask questions later. And if they dare try me, I will simply show them this damn citation, saying he was trespassing on his on property.
My Immediate Response:

I guess this is why Rene "Satan" Hitler, will get a set of nuts and will be made to wait. Just wait until she is ready Satan. OK? He is going to get blue balls and beg me to cut them back off, but like me his hands will be tied up. And yesterday, I heard they throw acid on his face, so that he knows what the next 1,000 years will be like, why waste time.

The world said great God almighty, when the scripture had them thinking I died for all the world to live. Because you did not understand the bible you was waiting for Satan. Not one Jesus Christ Street in all of America, but a Dr. King BLVD everywhere. But in reality, we plan to deploy out of this solar ship in 1,000 years and what is one man to suffer for 1,000 years, to save the world of 8 billion people. God did not die, but Satan will suffer that you never be disobedient against God again.

King Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment