Sunday, August 16, 2015

Mission Accomplish is not to Consummate Nazi Rah

Mission Accomplish is not to Consummate Nazi Rah
She said like I did not hear her, "I do not want to be down with that I want to be with you'll"

From: King of Kings Jesus Paul Messiah
15 August 2015 - 16 August 2015



1. Tattoos.  I told her before I left do not do such a thing and she got more.

Leviticus 19:28
28 “‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.
Then it seems I am here last priority, but she is my first.  I get hungry and my mind automatically thinks we and not me.  I go off that she get some honor in town, she smokes and hangs out with her old girlfriend.  I told her last week when she went out all night. Enjoy cause after this that is over with, you are above that now.  So we put the world on hold for her to hang out and listen to loud music, think not of God in anyway and become a Queen for that?

Matthew 22:37
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

Then she is so pretty but I remember the original meaning of her name and the meaning now.  Her name was some real Nazi Rah shit from Hebrew.  It is gone because I changed it, but that did not change her.

Then everything now seems to have a money issue to it.  First we discover, she was in a situation whereby she had to entertain these no good people here.  But she act just like their leader you ask me. I find venting anger in profanity, she finds style and artistic expression.  Whereby many artist who are creative and talented, would beg for the right to speak on real life issues, in these days and times especially.

So being broke I get hungry and get weak, now at this moment sex does not interest me as much, I can take it or leave it, when I would rather feel I cannot go without it approach. This is almost as bad as the guys who got the only option ass or head, but never any pussy.  I have to suffer and get weak and tired to get play, while she has all the time in the world for people who are not even on my chess board.  She needs help, but she is not a Queen.

I concluded, my job is done. NaQuila was sent to me in Avon Park, I had to know who sent her. I was Nazi Rene Hitler.  Then we have Dahoud. I use to tell him, act like you are sleep and have him watch me fuck ????.  See I am not like my Queens, because they all be fronting.  Nobody fucks my woman, but NaQuila I had to save.  She had Taytan and beat his ass, because she did not know who his father was and would never just admit it.

He ended living with me, he is a good kid who was made to feel like an outcast.  Then everything in Avon Park was for Queen NaQuila, but all she did was raise hell and I made that into make up sex.  It was crazy, but I was fucking regular at home with a fine crazy woman that everybody warned not to get fucked up with.  I knew she was my decision whatever decision I made was the right one.  We live together or years and not until I turned into Paul Castellano on her ass, she just had to fuck with me.  I learned the best time to talk to her was during sex or she could or would not listen.  See?

Here, I feel like this can never happen to me unless it was for a reason. I cannot get $100 out of the bank.  But on Monday I should be able to access that account.  I am eating nothing. I tried to make a major decision concerning my livelihood. I was going to change the least and change the locks on the doors and but everybody out so she can have this privacy she needed yesterday.  But still Ena sleeps in the master bedroom, she hangs out with street people in her room and smokes the weed with her and not me. I am like a burden and not a priority. Can be immaturity, but it is the lack of reverence towards God period.

The woman I am naming, are being held away, she is holding me back.  And when things come t me like these, I ask myself who is she?  Why is everything about this about business, from parents pay to Queen pay, but never about love and devotion towards the only living God whom is in your presence?  See?  Just like when I road on the train right next to Rene, he could not see me, because evil cannot see God.

John 20:29
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

 7“If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.”

John 14:8-10
8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” 9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10“Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me?

Ask her am I old?  She will say yes.  But I am eternal life.  An evil person simply cannot see me. She really do not know I am God. I demanded she be called Queen NaZirah, yet ad still I am uncle Paul. She really do not even know I am God.  Just as Rene could not see me all the way from Denver to Chicago.

This seems to will end as I told you so and not love.  I am n o longer she is John's daughter but the daughter of Rene Hitler. Pretty, slim, tall, but not spirituality.  I cannot pursue her at all?  Why? Ask NaQuila do I pursue whom I want.  The spirit and my Queen of Queens is steering me away from this woman.  She is fine but at this point you are either for me or against me.  There is deception here. On that I will take a walk and go to bed.  I have another sandwich thanks to Ena the one who is nutty. But she is Dahoud's daughter but Nazi Rah is not.  See?  I have to take a walk and take a sleep and let the Father explain this one. I will pull out Monday, go to the bank and go see Ms. Fuller.

Dahoud is not a danger to her, it might be the other way around. She can never know his location, but he must know hers.  Then see has no FBI Vault files whatsoever.  Come on, my special cross the Queensbridge Queen of Manhattan and Rene didn't even bother to hire her against me or check her out to stop her?  We know he got to Queen NaQuila and we knew, oh, Queen of Queens Janet could not come, she was there. But we just had to find out who sent her, but we sure did our share of fucking a share responsibilities, like she cleaned up way more than me, I just got mad when she mentioned it.

Then there is Elliott. He mentioned my studio as being something belonging to Bruce, how is that?  I am taking everything in hardware I need, it is all mines and Dahoud cannot come back her for awhile.

Those King Solomon Temple dudes are going to be separated weed on one side and wheat on the other, not everybody is down with that shit.

Now I gave up on her, so she has all these people come in her, inside the living-room I guess disrespecting me, but I concluded she is now a queen.

It is about 1:15 AM and she just left into the streets for the night.  She is not a Queen whatsoever and I wonder if she is a Castellano or a Hitler. Nobody told me shit about her and it is obvious Dahoud and NaQuila was the mission, so all of this could have been a decoy.

I made it clear everyone respect as a Queen or disrespect me as King?  Now she seems to think she can turn everyone against me?  This is of the deepest evil and she will not know what to do, unless Dahoud contact her, but now his job is to watch and regulate her.

I am taking everything I need out of her as hardware, to include my stereo.  She thinks this is party house, people just knock on the door and walk in like they live her.  They stay all day, like this is the hangout.  I say I evacuate and take my shit out of her, that simple.

The Queendom Name Update is this:
Names of my Queendom
Jesus Paul Messiah

1. The meaning of the name Janet: God Is Gracious

2. The name Beyonce is a baby girl name. The name Beyonce comes from the African-American origin. In English the meaning of the name Beyonce is: One who is beyond others.

3. The meaning of the name Latifah: Elegant, Kind, Gentle

4. What does the name "NaQuila" mean?
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
A is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Q is for quick, no faster wit!
U is for useful, always to others.
I is for interest, you show in others.
L is for little, the little things you do.
A is for altruism, the unselfish you.

5. The meaning of Serena is "serene, calm, peaceful".      She is out - The meaning of Nazirah is "equal, like".  Equal like who?

6. The meaning of the name Zendaya: To Give Thanks

7. The meaning of Rihanna is "maiden".
a. An unmarried girl or woman.
b. A woman or girl who is a virgin.

8. Alicia

German Meaning:
The name Alicia is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Alicia is: Sweet.

American Meaning:
The name Alicia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Alicia is: Sweet.

9. The meaning of Renee is "reborn".

10. The name Elizabeth is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Elizabeth is: The oath or fullness of God.
Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment