Sunday, August 23, 2015

Put your Trust in The Lord

Put your Trust in The Lord


By: king Jesus Paul Messiah - King of Kings Israel

I think I will be able to pray later on and experience reason to thank my Holy Father, whom I am in oneness with for eternity among Human-kind on Solar Ship One. Our journey is to travel around the Universe over a period of 240 million years, with the target of populating approximately 10% of the total solar systems encountered, which would be about 20 billion new solar ships with 240 millions years. We have to develop a procreation system, which the most fundamental mentality, that Human-Kind must understand the simple principles of love. Which simply means if you do not love me, you cannot love yourself, for I am really the chosen one to become flesh, so mankind would know I exist.
But I knew you had to be saved by my seed and so did Rene "Satan" Hitler. And he was a crafty deceiving busy body, all up in my home. But this thing described in the bible called a Serpent, they are sub-human, they cannot love once castrated, they can then only reproduce using what we call test-tube babies. They went out of their way into Indiana University Reproduction Research and they had it in for you.


1. All men are sex offenders and therefore if a man comes out of prison for a non sex offense, he is not likely to commit a sex offense anymore than the convicted rapist. Therefore, we must register all sex offenders.


That becomes:


1.Sperm Banks
2.Same Sex Marriages
3. Castration after birth of predetermined amount of children
4. I bunch of Gestapo minded ruthless people against themselves

If you cannot see this, I really might have to exclude you from my future plans. Now in God's plan, how could I use such a bunch of sub-human worthless things. That is what Satan wanted for you. He is such a liar that he is going swear up and down for 1,000 years for deceiving my children, Oh Lord, I am sorry and know he is lying and think I am really supposed to believe him and play him over and over, until he become some sub-reptile shit. But I really do not have the time for this project, I found my Queendom is good, good shape, because they know no to listen to your mortals anymore. My Queen is in a state of greatness and will be ready for me soon and in good health.


I saw Solange about 4 days ago and she looked abused. Yea! I am talking about Queen Beyoncé sister. But that type of stuff is nothing to me. Look at what I got these watered down Crazy White Zulus for a French Slave Master, who is mated or in bible terms cursed for (4) generations looking like and you know every last one of them for super noses and shit. My Queendom is Emancipated.

This one my Eternal Princess, whom has to ascent into Queendom-hood as Queen Rainbowlike Eva II. But Irks me is that cannot understand this is not my concern at the moment. She is a child of God, who has been found, who was lost. She had to feel abandoned at many times, but always was strong throughout all types o adversities against her and her people, for many, many moons or generations. OK, for your sake know I will be getting that. She is my seed, you think her mind is really like yours.

I have 4 Eternal Princesses.

Queen Alicia - Two Children 1 Prince 1 Princess

Queen Renee - Two Children 1 Prince 1 Princess

Queen (I cannot Remember her name) 1 child and pregnant


and she looks just like me) I just found her a few days ago. She is my planner and nobody really knew anything about her to include Rene "Satan" Hitler. And that is I could not remember her. But her mother Queen Beverly was actually approached to support Satan's attempt to destroy all my work's done through Bill Cosby, who was like my Michael J. Jackson in movie, television and comedy. Best show ever, "Uptown Saturday Night." You would have never saw that one again.

So Bill Cosby around I guess 2005, decide, I screwed over 1,000 women, I am such an unworthy sinner and unfaithful man. But he is Job and I AM King Solomon, he is the guy who screws all those women. He says when I met him, I just want to serve the Lord, I have no more desire for women or sex. Now that is Rene, Rene, Rene, written all over it. He will be all right. He is how I got to them, but Queen Beverly was not even in that bunch. But Rene "Satan" Hitler knows everything right? He is a bigger dummy that you and that was the attraction. He is just a nice guy on one side of town and the worst of worst to those he had to control, "Hollywood." They turned the guy into a Serpent and then said, while he was broke as hell, a ward of the state in psychiatric ward and he comes to me with that? I hate men who hate pussy. Something is wrong with this picture. Rene, Rene, Rene, written all over it, I bet Bill Cosby will listen to the Lord and only the Lord for eternity.


You had to see this bull shitters weak ass game to the end scene, to understand what he had planned for you, in order that I might be able to save you and you than receive eternal life through me. Rene "Satan" Hitler is the most evil thing ever created. Like the Nation of Islam, under my Brother Louis Poole aka Farrakhan. He sided with the Nations prophesy Yacub, who was going show me. He is the head Nazi and he was about to put something on them too. The Bloods, probably are castrated. He is evil. Had Queen of Queens coming to Chicago to consummate Satan into becoming a damn Super Serpent. They had Louis going. My instructions, coming into Chicago going to California, was, "remember Louis is the dummy of the family, if I was you, I would not listen to him." Then said, "I do not know what Prophet Elijah put on him, but he is sure one dummy, I would not listen to Louis man." When I said, OK, the way to know a true Black Panther and an interloper government agent? If you place a gun to a Panther head, you are going to have to kill him. They are made to not fear death." He got up and walked away.


Anyway, I am going to rest. I am at peace now. I found all my Queens and they all know who they are now. My baby Queen Rainbowlike Eva II, she has to learn about the better things in life. She has to understand that people who said bad things abut her, did so, because they are jealous of her. But she is immoral, so I had to find her sooner or later. I knew her all her life, but could not know who she really was t me, until now. She was never abandoned, just hidden away.


Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment