Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Queendom Untied in God

The Queendom Untied in God
By: Jesus Paul Messiah

Thanks to Satan, I think I will cease at creating my Queendom at 13.  I have a third Eternal Princess, who will be raised to a Queens as were the other two. She has one child and one on the way, meaning each of my eternal princesses has given me two additonal spirits.  They are all fine, fine, fine.  Her name is Queen Anansa.

The Meaning of Anansa:

Powerful and complete. You are good intellectually and require several outlets for your energies. You are not a builder but a planner, and you want others to carry out your plans.You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.
You are seeking freedom, opportunities to enjoy life: to make love, to go places and to do things. You are very adventurous and willing to take risk to achieve your objectives. New ways and new experiences can't satisfy your restless nature. One adventure leads you to another. You are honest and fair, because you know that this is the only way to receive justice and honesty from other people. But your personal growth is vital for your, and it is difficult to be tied down by rules and obligations. Your restless spirit might best controlled by choosing the field of work that meet your demand for action and adventure.

Queen Beverly her mother, has an temperal name and was the throw off, nobody knew. She was the one, who opened the last folder, it exposed the King Solomon Temple Freemasons.  They have one purpose, to defile the temple of God.  They are self mutilators and they was going attempt to Castrate the world.

They practice an evil art of Family Planning. They have there children and then cut of their nuts to show loyality to Satan. And even he did this himself, when he seemed to have celebrated two and one half weeks early, after raping my Queen of Queens Janet at age 12.  But I got to my Queen of Queens on time and she received my seed and the seed who saved rthe world was born, Queen Alicia and Queen of Queens Janet was empregnated at 13 years of age and born at 13 years of age, as was my mother who was born at age 13, she was the mother of all the Living Blond Eva.

Every Queen I can account for, but I have to stop here.  It is really hard for even a King of Kings to pull a Queen.  They are so hard to pull.  Sure Satan had them held under custody.  As he systematically destroyed many people in Hollywood.  I might have to assign a special task force to handle these many castrated Serpents and make them men again.  And I have many real men who would be great husbands  for my entertainers.

I do not have to deceive he world as did Satan.  Entertainment has always been a non profit operation. I showed the world how the Academy Awards and the Oscar is crap.  It is a mere $900 million annual  event to promote glamour?  But they claim it is non profit.  What non profit glamour?  O.K. I can live with that, as long as we know it is all in the name of acting, butg this current arrangement by the Academy Awards , is clear cut extortion.  They all put on their Sunday best, pay membership dues and they earn this non profit close to $1 trillion dollars in this one day event.

Then they say "hey Jammie Foxx, you are the man" and he becomes famous and probably really has to start paying out to them.  What they call that Payola?  It was Michael Joseph Jackson who was the beginning of the end to the false luster of these awards ceramonies when he just took all the Grammy Awards.  Next thing you notice, every year this same thing stated to happen and it just seemed fake, yet it always was.  Egeria said she like him!

I plan to build a beutiful city called Highlands. The City of Highlands will be on an ark.  And there I will have my many entertainers and not in Hollywood.  I am putting in place the Love Train System by AMTRAK.  The new Underground Railroad, putting over 3,400 luxery hotel together to create secured housing and transportation.

As I said, Queen of Queens Janet is not going on no dman world tour. Nobody from LIve Nation spoke to me and I own Live Nation. If you cannot guarentee the protection of my Queen of Queens Janet, who are you to deploy her?  PLus she will be expecting Prince Paul soon!
Plus I have something much better planned for artist.  I will have time zone concert tour.  Do one show per time zone. Example, my Queendom does a show out of the Staple Center in Los Angeles. Being my Ritz Carlton is nearby, we would stay there for the show.  But then after the annoucement of the show, we start placing tickets to fill my many Movie Theaters within that time zone being the whole West Coast.

These so called Movie Theaters are built with surround sound out of this world and properly mixed by top producers and engineers, will result in great sound and great visuals.  Now one show can bring in not 20,000 in one arena, but at least 500,000 to 1,000,000 or more for a one nighter.
Now my artists can make a good living, but it is under the 501 c 3 banner.  Then they can earn money running my marijuana network and sell their and their fellow entertainers DVD's and CD's in hesd-shops all over, earning a good living and being able to spend time with their family and children, teaching them to love the Lord.

Remember a good woman is looking for a man, who loves God more than he love her.  And for that she will respect you.  But she will have to learn to love me and I already have my Queendom.  So let her rejoice in my name Jesus Messiah, while making love tell her to yell out thank you Jesus s she comes and you can thank me too.  For I and the Father is one, he cannot hear your prays, but he does hear mine's.  But I am your intercessor and trust me on this one, the closest humans come to heaven is when you nut snd if you really want you woman to listen to you, tell her what you want, while you are loving her sexually.

To make a story short, Queen NaQuila would always say no, when I said marry me, but she was living with me and therefore done already married me.  I was like damn arrsted development?  My greater concern is my eternal commitment anyway.

So I said NaQuila tell me you love me, she knew she had to do that, it just turns me on to hear my woman say "I love you,"  over and over, even 100 times.  So I said, "NaQuila, promise me, you will never leave me." "I promise, I will never leave you."  I repeated at least these two demands damn near every time we made love.  I started to wonder, what did I just do, this woman is off the hook and now I cannot even run her off.  For about 5 years all we had was makeup sex.  Argument after argument, while the crafty little demon was at it. He had my Queendom divided, but could not defile them, because I made him into a Serpent and said, now you can rule the world bitch.

But soon my Queendom will be united and as long as human-kind listens to Stan Rene Hitler, I am going to dog his ass out on reality television.  A Serpent has no testicles.  He needs pills to get a hard on.  I am going to place a foot long dicks on his ass. what 5 times a day.  They are going to bitch smack him, piss on him, shit on him, best hid ass again and again for up to 1,000 years and real intense soon.

And as long as you do what he says over me, this shit will continue.  I am about to fuck his ass up. He knew the deal when he placed his wage, knowing I hate to gamble, meaning he had his 6,600 years and his time is up.  He has no spirit and cannot receive eternal life in me and hate me both.  I guess if all this suffering is good for me, it has to be good for him also.

Donald Trump is Right:

Illigal immigrants must be put out of this Country.  All but my Meican Farmers, who must receive citzenship, for all the good they have already done.  And Native Americans are born farmers.  They just reffused to work for free, for the Nazi invaders, who stole their land, called them savages and killed them on sight, calling them thieves for living off of their land.

What came to me this morning, is America is under foriagn rule.  O.K. I told you this is Nazi rule.  But New York City, is one step from a foriagn all out attack.  These shelters house 1,000's of men and woman as well.  They cannot even carry a kitchen knife into these places.  All the guards are nasty towards them and say things like, I just I will stop being the Devil.  Because they made a pact with Satan already.  See?

THey hate us and see themselves as the next generation niggers, not seeing the French plan to occupy this land very soon after their Nazi victory march, that is not going to happen.  They hated us to come her, so they cannot switch sides, they just have to leave here.
Bellevue must be demolish ASAP.  Therefore, I need men ad woman here, who are going to protect and move them out and not rule, mistreat and incarcerate.  At anytime, just 5 men with gins, could wipe everyone in here out and the guards would show them the way and bullshit the world in the atermath.

Department of Health and Homeland Security Directive:
All Serpents must hereby register with the Health Department overseen bt Homeland Security is mutants and this include all Serpents who had sex change operations as well.  It is an issue of Immediate National Security.  Anyone working in any level of Security needing clearence must be examined.  Therefore start checking out all these illigal foriegners posing as Security Guards and them fire them and deport them.

Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment