Sunday, August 23, 2015

Acknowledge I AM Jesus Messiah

To: John J. Castellano aka John the Baptist
From: King Jesus Paul Messiah
RE: Rene "Satan" Hitler Torture Supervision and the Acknowledgement of God.
Please read my demand that they acknowledge me before the world. I refuse to return home a broken man. They send you to war, say you are honorably discharged, but places the woman over the household, while they start the process o you reintegration back into society. Code, this is a bitch ass nigger. My Queens seem to be getting prepared, I see Queen of Queen Janet, looks half her age? I cannot get onto the internet here. But at Starbucks which I own, I cannot even buy a cup of coffee, looking like a free-loader for Wi-Fi.
This is not how my story ends. I go home on my own two feet with honor. Therefore, since I am not good for $500 not even $200, no even food stamps. This is my decision.
Like you said, I have to forgive Rene "Satan" Hitler. Fine! But we know you cannot. But before I hand his 1,000 years of torture on his bitch ass, since it seems my Queens are still slaves. See I told them I needed money and my card seems to still not work. This tells the world the woman really runs shit? That is because they are still listening to Rene "Satan" Hitler.
Make sure his eyes are protected and throw acid on his face and make him look like Thing in CD Comics. Then place a set of testicles on his ass and tie his hands up, so he does not snatch back off. Make sure he see himself in every direction. Then his punishment belongs to my favorite Nephew John the Baptist. And have my brother from another mother, Sammy "Red Bull" Castellano oversee his 1,000 years of torture.
He said to the world the Bible is the World of God, done castrated at least 144,000 children. Read what he was saying, claiming I said it, he has all these virgins that never knew woman. That means he created a bunch of crazy brainwash killers out of their childhood. He has to pay. But I have no time for his anymore.
I will come home after every dime of that $60,000 that Sammy said went to my account is accessible and I blow damn near all of it, minus I need about $20,000 for my platinum Master Character Bridge and all types of dental work. I refuse to return home a broken man, but they look half their age and all that shit. Because it will then set a president for eternal men. "You do not need any money, Jesus came home after taking over all the world broke and his Queens had billions." I'd rather sleep in the street of Queensbridge and I bet they treat me better than these woman I gave everything to. The lash may be off, but they are still slaves and therefore Rene "Satan" Hitler get the acid to the face punishment, maybe then they my start loving me more than him? I have needs, I have desires, like setting up my laptop studio, which means I need a 16 GB laptop and all types of Production software, but you say, they must approve my spending Satan?
To: The United States Congress & President Barrack Obama
From: Jesus Messiah - King of Kings & Lord of Lords

RE: Acknowledge I AM Jesus Messiah

"I am her footprints, I carried her and she navigated me to her, she is my Northern Star." I AM the Son of the Only Living God and I AM the chosen one and I made her for me and there will be Glory, my Queendom is my Glory and in my name they are now Free.

You know that I AM the Son of God and everything you even as much as know, I had to tell you. You know that not one person even as much as tried to love me, not even my Queen of Queens Janet, whom I honestly can say I love more today than my own mother, who knew nothing but love towards me, so I had to fake her death, so she could enjoy life and not be subjected to treating me the way the world did.

You know Satan Rene Elizondo held my Queen of Queen captive for over 25 years, made her a guest in my home, ate my food, ruled over my property and my woman, the Devil made my Queen a slave? Meanwhile I get handcuff and arrested not once but twice, yet I own every Marriott International and Ritz Carlton in the whole world, I was denied a room in my own hotel?

Now what if she was harmed, what could you have said for yourselves. I was born Jesus Messiah, was made into a cold Apostle Paul Castellano, what is the body count 100 million or 200 million or even more? But you want to continue to try me, when you know what you had me do for you? I would no even try me, so how could you be so foolish?

So now the Queen of Queens Jesus is married to Satan, who is Rene Hitler? That is what Wiki says and Own Wikipedia? Now how did that happen? Queen of Queen Janet is married to Rene Elizondo whom is a Eunuch - Serpent and can never even consummate or even bust a grape? Then in Chicago they even tried to chemically castrate me, because they knew they could not touch me? They cannot kill me, I live for the day I freak with my Queens, so how could they really think they could take away my desire to live. I jerked off last night, show me Rene's sperm. He is a bitch ass nigger!
Test Princess Alicia aka Keys she is my seed and has the spirit of God, she was conceived 20 May 1980 {4} days after Queen of Queens Janet just made 13 years old and entered womanhood by having her first period. 8 months later on 21 January 1981 Alicia was born and they tried to steal my child by placing shame on my Queen of Queens for giving birth to a child of God and proof I exist and told the world my Queen of Queens is married to a stranger in my home posing as me and telling everyone I AM the Devil? Turns out the mortal raped my Queen of Queens Janet about 1 week and 4 days before I got there. He celebrated about 2 weeks later and castrated himself thinking Satan child was born, but Princess Alicia was born exactly on time as a child of God.

Since writing this, I discovered, I have 4 Eternal Princesses and 11 Children in all. I have been witness 3 + 3 = 3 times, plus I have 2 whom have not had children yet and ne of them stays with me.
The accounts the birth of Christ, on 27 June 1955, Austria claimed neutrality, "you are for us or against us. Exactly 3 years later I was conceived in Blond Eva, the mother of all the Living and sister of Katherine Jackson, the Blood Line of Prince Hall Freemasons. My birth date is 4 March 1959 add up 03/04/1959 and you have 32 degrees the highest degree in Freemasonry.

All the Masonic Maps show you I was born in Temple of God in Queensbridge Projects. that bridge is the Queensbridge aka 59th bridge, the measurement of 400 yards by 600 yards is the 3 by 2 block projects blocks. The Theater is a question and the answer is the United Nations. It goes up to Harlem and down to Downtown, because Manhattan and Long Island City is on the same rock that took 340 million years to form. "Build your foundation on the rock." Get real!

You all know, without love for me, you cannot receive eternal life. But the VA says I AM mentally ill? So you plan to continue to dishonor Jesus Messiah and place my family in danger? Had she really believed he was me, she would have said, Rene is Jesus Messiah, but she did not boast in him, but will of me. I consummated her in May 1980, so how is she married to this Satanic Creation? Please explain this lie? Proof is he has no testicles and Alicia is my seed ns she has the spirit of God and due to her age is one of my Eternal Princesses, because no man without the spirit shall lead a child of mines who do. I will love her like a Queen and love her like my seed, she knows how to treat her daddy and you can believe that and she know I AM Rene.

When you get Queen of Queens Janet and Queen Beyoncé together and maybe Queen Dana to make my getting his groove on video, it begins like I said I get to be with Janet and Beyoncé together and do whatever I feel like doing with them and for now the video will be a Queendom exclusive, but I have no shame in my way of life and sex is what I live for, that Ice Coffee, good steak, creating music and more mad sex, because I AM the Son of God.

They actually tried to castrate me, those King Solomon Temple Freemasons, who are self castrate themselves to be loyal to an Eunuch who is just a liar in my home and his time is up.
I forgave him already, so evil has no power over me. But more importantly is I forgave myself, so you can forgive me, so you can forgive yourself that the healing process may begin. I AM not mentally ill, but you damn sinners make me sick, you have no God in you and only through me may your love for me give you eternal life and I have until 27 June 2025, to finish my work, I will be 66 years old and completed the 6,600 years prophesy that the world know, I was in the beginning and became flesh so you would know I exist, because not one person knew I exist, nobody had faith in the only living God. You cannot turn Gods into Satan, you cannot turn that which is good into evil or separate what God has brought together I AM the only law of marriage and only I can allow Holy Wedlock, No judge has that authority and certainly not an Eunuch liar.

There is abundance is locked up in 501 c 3 charities, so much I cannot spent it fast enough. But you had to know who is giving it to you. Everywhere is a Dr. King BLVD, not one Jesus Messiah Street, even in a small town USA. Why? You was waiting on Satan, had you been waiting on me at least one homeless shelter would have rolled out the carpet, you say I had no place to rest my head? Or was I just turning the other cheek to keep from hurting all you disrespectful people? Wake up Ole Sleeper, I have been among you all this time and you still cannot see me? Evil just cannot see God! I be in dark places and right in front of me, they continued their evil ways and they are all busted.

See Queen of Queens Janet was judged by all these whores who give all the freak action on the down low to homosexuals, while our men are lined up to long prison sentences, getting my play, got to sell drugs, no jobs to be made illiterate and full of self hatred, when it was these low life bitches who sold them out so a sissy can booty fuck them. as they say, "he is just a homosexual meaning he gets ass only, but pussy was not an option to anyone. Now they say, we are too educated for these convicted felons? But Rene was not a homosexual, he is not even a man. So you will not hear Queen of Queens Janet say, "He was just a homosexual to set off me as the great joke, but now everybody knows what you did to our community. You are low! Because I kept her innocence, she had no idea you'll were so low.

Yet I have been transplanting testicles since I was 11 year s old, I can mass produce them, match people based on blood type, but Eunuch Rene will never get one, nor would he accept any, because he cannot love, he cannot make love to anyone and hates testicles, he is a Satanic Creation and all he can do is deceive the world. He was a secret, but they will boast about me, they are emancipated.

King Jesus Paul Messiah





No comments:

Post a Comment