Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Manhattan Birth Rights, The Annulment & The Grooming

Manhattan Native Americans Raped for Land
The Manhattan Birth Rights, The Annulment & The Grooming

By: Jesus Paul Messiah

First of all, I just want to mention something.  When the bible says hey Joe Blow, I have been with you all this time and you have not seen me yet?  Man, I and the father are one.  Meaning light shines in dark places, but darkness did not see him.  I drove in a coach AMTRAK train from Denver to Chicago and Satan Rene Hitler aka Elizondo, did not see me the whole ride.  Yet he was out to destroy me.  An evil person cannot see God, no matter how heard I try to introduce myself to him.  I would say to Rene look at my computer and say you have nothing and Satan woud just look at me like I was crazy, "who in the hell is this crazy nigger?"

Ena who was short lived Queen Eva, got annulled before the ink even dried on her contract.  My Queens get $3 billion and their parents get $1 Billion.  It seems NaZi Rah was going to leave my Queens in the cold over her girlfriend.  So Eva welcomeed the Queendom into the City. Now my Queens know how they dogged me out.  I came to NaZi Rah and she totally disrespected my in every way.  She seems to not love God.

NaZi Rah locked herself in her room as instructed my Eva with her girlfreind and I had none for over 10 months and she is my Queen?  I waited on Eva all night, when she came back, she came back with a dude she claimed was a nice guy, who never screwed her. He just spends the night all the time in her locked bedroom. I am shocked by this.  He takes a shower and goes to her bedroom, meanwhile she just agreed to become my Queen?  I said I would have the man killed and she did it anyway.  I knocked on her door to get the key to the front door and she got nasty with me saying Unce Paul and not King Jesus, I am tiring to sleep.

So I went to the Police Station and reported this crime.  "My Queen is being raped in my apartment and some young woman refuses to leave. She said, if she does not do as she is told, they will kill her."  I said, I am reporting a crime of rape and we will need a Special Victims Unit.  I said, I left the door open.

Then I said go ask her, now follow me carefully, You are the Queen of the King of Kings.  Did you have sex tonight with that man in the bed with you last night?  If so was it consensul?  We was informed you was raped.  She said it was consensul and got annulled before our agreement dried.
Then they ask NaZi Rah, we was told some woman is being forced to stay here.  Who is this woman in the bed with you. NaZi Rah says, I am a homosexual.  But she is my Queen and did not even give me the time of day or a touch on her ass, since I have been in New York City.  So I decided to find me a woman of some tribe out of Manhattan, to truly honor the Native Americans.  I am tired of the Castellano Family everytime giving me hell.

I am going to write a series of articles about the basic acts of love.  We all know you will use a John, but will fuck the one you love. But say, God do not need pussy?  NaZi Rah needs to learn about how to love someone.

Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment