Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Satan is a Serpent and not Reptilia

Queen of Queens Janet Performs Illunimati Sex Illusion
Satan is a Serpent and not Illuminati Reptilia

By: Jesus Paul Messiah

First I had to wash away the sahme place upon my Queens, by these act of Satan to control them with rape and intimidation, to make them think the are less tah Queens.  Or for any woman place under his rein.  He was a sex toy, they must be taken off the shelves because the toy comes with a Serpent and his mindset.

Now Queen of Queens Janet always wants people to think she had this great love life.  While they only have a few nude pictures of her, I recovered Jermaine Dupri's catolog.  He gets her all alone and turns nigger on her, 'give me 1,000 pictures or I will bitch slap you."  Being she is in enemy territory where there are no real men, just a bunch of Hollywood bitch ass niggers, who cut off their testicles also, what option did shit have?  But she knows I always fix things for her.  Never have I failed her and she knew that, but could nt place a face to me.  It was not tine for her to see me and can say, "That is Jeusu Paul Messiah, my King of Kings and Lord of Lords."
If you understandthe fact pattern, Queen of Queen Janet had to be kept in the dark, until it was them for her total destruction.  He controlled her world, what she eat, saw on television, even her e-mail.  I go to her concert and the frist me to make me look small.  Everybody saw it and knew it but Queen of Queens Janet.  Understand the fact pattern.  He raped Queen of Queens Janet before I came to her to consummate our Union and her father Joe was in on it the day he went after Katherine to find me the Lord who was to come to this world as flesh.

The reason the prophesy had to be fulfilled is that you see it all from beginning to th end.  You have to understand the ride you got on, to understand these were your only options.  Then you can understand a Serpent like Jay-Z screwing Queen Beyonce, but he cannot nut.  And understand how Queen of Queens Janet looked like she was Queen Satan, when she was a Prisoner of War a POW all her life damn near and for sure the last 25 years.  The Key being Alicia Keys, now you understand her name?  I operated using Keys, John the Baptist was my Master Key, but now the Spirit is working full time and only getting more powerful everyday.
He had to make her either convinced to go along with Alicia being his daugther by Spiritual conception and not simply rape.  So he could not be her Super Dilldoo.  He could not take his pills and have her ride him like on the video she made at concerts doing the Illuminati fuck by moving 1,000 miles per hour, riding the Devil, the unselfish lover, who never nuts, always clean, no diseases or fluid exchanges, but he does not feel anything, but only can see her, just going crazy, because this and a woman was her choices.  And she is being told, "You are a lesbein."  And she begin to believe it as do the world.

Then all of them act lustful.  Always half dressed.  Always acting seductive.  This desensitazes all those wannabe woman of the world.  I remember Queen NaQuila bragging about "I had Lil Wayne."  Now it is all coming out, I say Lil Wayne and Nicky Minaj getting it on.  That young man could not even keep on a hard, he is a damn Serpent without testicles.  If I was Queen NaQuila, I would be ahamed of myself, for not keeping that shit to myself.  I fucked a dman Serpent.  Oh and he said, I want your children, because he cannot procreate anymore.

So Queen of Queens Janet was coing to find out at the end, but I found her in Chicago about 6 weeks ago, with a new face, but the spirit tells me she had it done reversable.  Satan said sure, knowing in his mind it will never happen.  But Satan is a liar! So Queen of Queens Janet was made to look like she was on the planning board and really down and that was going to be her final destruction, she was who they was scheming and not trying to help, but to destroy and tell her, oh Jesus is God bitch?  See?  His code was to tell Queen of Queens Janet, Rene Elizondo was a homosexaul, instead of what is to come Rene Hitler is Satan himself, he is a rapist. murderer. liar and deceiver and really help me captive all these years he had me running behind him, while keeping my King away and me not knowing who he is.

What is crazy is Satan wages was to deceive the world that I did not exist, but he too became a victim of his lies over and over.  I road from Denver, CO to Chicago, ILL.  Queen of Queen Janet was Northern Star, she was my navagator.  For some reason my VASH/HUD counseler says, go to Carlorado Springs and then you can smoke recreational weed.  I get a ticket to Denver and meet my daughter Renee and my two children from her.  They look damn near white, now she is fine but looking low on self esteem, I am on the bus with my dick out to shpw her and she tells me without opening her mouth, I am fine I just stopped caring.  She is about to get ready for her Daddy God.  See?  Her and Alicia stays with me for Eternity and are my seeds, but get Queen treatment also.  See?  

Meanwhile I am texting Barrack at the White House, who text Rene on the train, who text Queen of Queens Janet in the sleeper.  I say Barrack tell him to tell her to come out of the sleeper, he done changed my Queens face?  I went off, hell know, she must have really been afraid of something.  Now all those people in that car heard me just going off about my Janet.  I never played when it came to her.  I am like damn I got to her just in time.  This man is about to just steal my woman forever?  But I changed the account information in Denver and by changing my board o directors and principle office, I took everything back from him.  He only had his lies after that.

I did it because I was tired and he block my reservation to the Ritz Carlton that was across the street from the strret from the bus station.  I did it at 8:00 PM on 4 July 2015, which was a Saturday. It went through spontanuosly, because when it asked who is the Agent, I wrote this work God. That was the end of Rene Hitler.

When we hit Chicago, because I could not text for about 2 hours, I was told keep trying and you will get a window of oppurtunity, this was a dead zone where you could not use your phone. Once I got that mesage out, in like the last minute, when we hit Chicago, they all dispersed  and ran each their own direction leaving Rene lost.  Me, I walk to Louis Farrakhan' house, I was so tired and just wanted a place to rest my head.  He ran out of his home so fast, he left the gate opened, because the plot of Yacub failed.

This is what they had planned for Janet - Reptilia

Then the next morning, I went back to Union Station to meet with Queen of Queens Janet ad she never showed up.   I got anrgy and posted that article bout her being made into some fucked up shit with a dildo and a pussy, which was what Rene sent to her.  She was supposed to consummate something before Louis Farrakhan and be made into the biggest fool on earth.
It was going to read Janet Jackson is a Repitalia.  He sowed on the dick and she was ready to take that photo to ruin her real bad.  But since I am victorious, this is fancy name bullshit, they are just a bunch of Serpents like the bible said SATAN IS.


Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment