Saturday, August 15, 2015

Satan in the name of Rene Hitler Destroyed aka Elizondo

Satan in the name of Rene Hitler Destroyed aka Elizondo

Check the Los Angeles Missing Persons Report;  She is still missing, but is alright and is no healing. They changed her face but made it reversible.  Lucky them.  It found my Queen of Queens and world will soon learn all types of 411 Info:

By: King Jesus Messiah

Queen of Queens Janet is not Muslim or of the Islamic faith.  In fact her only even spouse is Jesus Messiah. Rene Elizondo rape her when she was 12 years old.  Joe Jackson her father brought him to her after the Jackson Family agreed to her marriage arrangement to Jesus Christ.
Janet mother Katherine and Blond Eva, the mother of all the living share the same father and are the Blood Line to Prince Hall Freemasonry.  This is really all about the Underground Railroad to destroy black people, making drug addicts, prostitutes, pimps and whores as the travel for the South the the North and had to entertain white folks to eat, to find them under even more oppression upon arrive to the North.

Joe Jackson her father got into our family to destroy the prophesy of Jesus Christ - Messiah and Queen of Queen Janet, to create a child that would be named Prince Paul under family tradition and end this Satanic curse.  So Rene Elizondo who is Rene Hitler son of Adolf Hitler and the blood line of Satan the rulers of the world, the Illuminati. So he raped Queen of Queens Janet about 1 week and 4 days before I consummated her. And all these years until about a week ago, he thought he had something of Jesus.  Oh that nigger got sloppy seconds he says?  So when Katherine get her youth back it will not be wasted with Demon Joe, that is why Michael Joseph Jackson hated you. A two faced bitch?  His gift was not your blood, but my spirit.

But he is moral and I am immoral and me seed fertilizes spontaneously.  So his act became void and the child who the bible described as the seed that I save you through was Alicia Keys, born 8 month after I touched her around 20 May 1980, to be born 21 January 1981, was born my first child of spirit.  I knew she knew who I was, see on fathers day just before I said I just wanted my child to tell me happy fathers day.  Alicia did, by saying things about the best father in the world in a photo with Swiss Beats, who is nobody to her. But evil Rene Elizondo could not see this.

I road o the train from Denver to Chicago side by side with Rene Hitler and he did not even know it was me, yet he just called himself fucking over me.  As I wrote Barrack to tell him what to do, he wrote Janet to tell her what to do. So I say, Barrack tell him to tell Janet to come out of that sleeper. When I say her, she had a new face.  He was planning to steal and take her away and kill her.
See you heard all these things about Queen of Queens Janet, She became Islamic, she turned on Jesus Messiah her only and King of Kings that made her Queen of Queens.  But about 2 1/2 years ago, she was reported missing. She got kicked out of the California Mansion on Havenhrust.  And that evil fake kid and daughter of Satan Paris, told my Queen of Queen that house I Lord of Lord Jesus Messiah built for her and her family ws n ot Jackson property and was our house?

OK, so I said, since you are not a Jackson, get out, take what you have on your back and give back those ID cards.  You do not need access to any money on card that say Jackson do you.   People did not know she was a POW for 25 years under Rene Hitler.  He cut of his testicles 2 week early in celebration of defiling my Queen of Queens, but the child was born exactly on time, which was not 2 week and 3 days too soon, but on time in 8 month exactly.  My child is born when the mind fully develops in 8 months.  But he was so proud of himself, he cut off his nuts and told her, I am God and that child was born by my spirit without sex and he really thought that shit would fly with her.  Meanwhile Alicia was adopted by a cousin of so-called Paul Castellano whom we had to whack talking about he is the real Paul Castellano?  Rene just knew he had it going on, while they bleached her good, let me tell you.  See?  Dumb Devil! The Gambino Family knew what to do.

Rene Elizondo and Wissam Al Mana are one and the same. He would have people like James DeBarge, Jermaine Dupri and Tupac enter her life, get dogged out to run back to her secret no sex relationship with the devil himself? Then she turns up missing for two years, nobody saw her, but she became a damn Muslim?  See?But she was found in Chicago and he was exposed and she knows who is who and he has been captured. Fear no evil, says the Lord.

Then I found out everywhere I seemed to have left a Queen, he had them mistreated also.  From making them suck dog pussy, to sleeping with homosexual to have it done anal thinking they are being sodomized, when they was practicing birth control.  Had them afraid like hell.
But now he and his men must face not a bunch of punk ass virgins who are afraid of pussy, but the 6 families of New York City, who now know I am still alive, the Black Panthers, the CRIPS and all my men, my real angels the real Christians.  Over 200,000 easy and my children know my voice. The wrath of God will some begin for not what he did to me, that was a part of the bargain, but he disrespected all my Queens, one way or another and for that he must suffer, so that they feel respect to receive my love and live for eternity.

Jesus Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment