Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Born Baby Jesus and Made Apostle Paul Castellano

Born Baby Jesus and Made Apostle Paul Castellano

By: Jesus Messiah:

Why I got 788 files on FBIVault.gov.  The J. Edgar Hoover files, now managed by who Rene Elizonzo or Harnando made file got played, who made a deal with the FEDS when I woke up in 11 October 2014?  They put me away for over 25 days unlawfully and I was just told $60,000 was deposited.  They tell me my VA ID card could not prove who I was, give me $208 and just too my shit?  But if they do not acknowledge me, we, all business dealings end.
The law if a man goes into a bank and says, I have a bomb in my bag and give me $10,000 unmarked bills, by law the teller must follow your except instructions.  I am Jesus Messiah the only Son of God, I and the Father are one, He hears my voice.  But my mistake was not mistake.   I never prayed all my life until they locked me up this time unlawfully and realized, I was never alone, I and the Father is one and hears my prays and answers them and they know it.  They are busted.

$15 trillion GDP = $1.5 Trillion in charity, but people sleep on the streets homeless in tent, while they charge $144 per shelter bed, to treat people inhuman in fear of being a victim who slept in tents.  But Motel 6 charges $86 per day for 2 Queen size beds, a color television and AC.  But that is not an option?

The Clinton Foundation earns, now this is a charity, but he earns $55 per year running 7 non profits moving large sum of cash transaction, moving drug money.  The Kennedy Family controls 103 non profit organizations.  They are all philanthropist?  Yet they steal every dime they have.  They and Hoover Family they the Illuminati Blood-Lie to Bavaria, a funny name starting with R. It on my website.

WWW.NatioinalCommunityNetwork.blogspot.com

WWW.FBIVault.Gov.

I Frank Paul Jones runs a distant first with 788 file.  See Tupac and why he got shot, running an extortion operation for the J.D.L, the Jewish Defense League.  They so smart, they have a legal or lawyer run operation they claim to be their enate enemy, you report the Jewish Defense League, holding Hollywood totally robed, hanging people, out of windows and placing guns to peoples heads and holding them in secluded hotel until demands are met. Tupac called Janet and tried to extort her, I think I spared him.  I remember Jesse Jackson being with him, shot in a the lung and I remember giving him a pass.

I was a CRIPS hit on a blood and not an East Coast West Coast revelry and somehow Biggy played himself and they used him as a one for one East Coast , West Coast Agreement.  There was not East Coast West Coast Revelry, they all worked th same Network.  Drugs and fronting as Promoters, Owners, Producers and the only product was drugs.  They launder drug money and give away rights to royalties, to pretend the amount the earn selling drugs.  Everybody was in darkness. What matter is what you did with your illgotten gains.

Fidel Castro has the best doctors in the world. always deploying in Africa and third world countries. these fools infect and claim they are the solution.  So they is how they used me, to do their dirty and have their employee call me Satan.  But Apostle Paul Castellano was made and not born t do their dirty work, but now I own everything and they refuse to honor my warranty deed.

I AM Microsoft, IBM, Lockheed and Martin, Boeing, Clear Channel Communications, which is a acquisition, to own every radio station in America. I own Apollo Diamonds.  I can raise cows in Mexico, have them cremated and sent carbon, compress them and make perfect diamonds so perfect, they are pressed in diamond micro-chips. Microchips that fit o the finger tip, made of diamond and cannot overheat.  They know they are not anything without me, but want to not acknowledge me, dishonor me and call me dishonorable employee, yet I am the landlord and they are the tenants.  They want to boss Jesus Messiah, keep me a secret and say, see we are all you got.  They say in God We Trust, but try to use me and I received the Spirit in October 2014 and have been on th rad about 10 months, getting dogged out everywhere.  My own nephew who I so loved, I think he was really loyal.  He kicked me out on the streets, 4 days, before my train left, told me drink you last Ice Coffee for a awhile, paid for my train ticket and put me out on the streets of New York City, sleeping at the VA Entrance for Vets on cold nights, washing up in restrooms at the VA, sleep and resting at Penn Station and Raising Hell for 4 straight days.  I rebuked, Thomas Gambino, I say him. I just say Sammy "Red Bull" Gavano, talking about A brother from another mother, I knew John Gotti was my nephew, I just say him too.  That is how I know they just took my $60,000.  I got a way to deal with that. Confidential.

I am from the Castellano Blood-line, from the land of Hebrew, to Ethiopia, to Sicily where the name Castellano was created as a Freeman who entered as an Immigrant.  Meanwhile, the Zulus got attacked relentlessly.  Elijah Poole aka Muhammad is the first Adam born in Sandersville, GA, where all the fertilizer of th world exist. They say Beef is Kosher, raise cows o miracle whey, got cows shitting nuclear shit, having you think, it is normal for an animal to shit fertilizer, meanwhile Louis Poole aka Farrakhan don't eat pork, even eat Kosher Shabazz, owns no cows, and hate the Jews, get real.    He is a lower echclain employee.  Selling drugs and broke, because I have all the money.  He tried to actually rob me all the way to the last moment in Chicago.
 
I changed the Principle Office, on July 4th, 2015, on a Saturday at the Department of Corporations, in Florida, at 8:00 PM with one press of a button.  Now he called himslef playing me, by allowing me to get Top Sercet Management and Top Secret Finances.  Because "He who scattered, gathered and everything comes back to God, my family are slaves, Barrack, Louis, all f them. Slave Master is holding gun at their heads, while running their mail, but I was always Goggle, Wordpress, Blogger, Facebook, Youtube, while they got Jay-Z, pretenting my daugther Paul Blue is Blu Ivy, acting like Alicia Keys is not my first child, bron by Janet at age 13.  My mother was born of her mother at 13, she is Blond Eva, the mother of all living, her sister is Katherine Spurge and the Spurge blooding is Milton Spurge a mulatto.  Blong Eva mother was Juanity, whose mother Cora Jones had powers I know about.
When we fake Blond Eva funeral, right out of the Godfather, the wax body,  was totallt desensitized by this, got made with God, who I AM. bacame an angry Apostle Paul Castellano aka Paul Castellano, son of Carlo Gambino the mulatto.  I am not a Gambino, I am a Castellano who rules.  Everything Carlo pretended, I made him do.
John J. Gotti, my nephew said I like Anastasia, the man Carlo whack to become Dom and said and done nothing, because I did not allow him to.  He named Paul Castellano Dom and at a secret meeting in September 1985, he was the real Paul Castellano, committed blasphemy to my face, they said, don't say nothing.
I got kick out the Army on a bullshit misdemeanor in February 1986, but he got whack December 1985, John was named Dom ad nobody dared argue my decision.

Meanwhile I get busted in California at the Havenhrust gate for trespassing got know as a crazy stalker in the media, Frank Paul Jones stalked Janet Jackson.  Placing me at MCCLA for about 20 months. Now I a talking to the CRIPS, sent by the White-House under George H.W. Bush, where I was arrested by the Secret Service for threatening George H.W. Bush, saying "anyone get between  me and Janet they are dead."  I was going off, which after she gave the prosecutor my letters to her makinf threats against Rene, because I said. "If Michael do not pay me my money I will Kill, him, John Gotti and President George H.W. Bush kill all those homos at his concert.  They got made  when I said, "If they tried to keep Janet from me, I remove them all fro the face of the Earth."  All you hear is I will kill those homos.  But I established my roll call in 1991-92 at 100,000.  "My children know my voice."  And they know and still try to boss me and mistreat me?  How can they try me after what they had me do for them. I wouldn't try me."

Jesus Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment