Saturday, August 15, 2015

God Masturbates, God Do Not Castrate Himself - Bible Proof

God Masturbates, God Do Not Castrate Himself - Bible Proof

By: Jesus Paul Messiah

Any man who cannot or will not masturbate to be faithful to his wife is a bitch ass nigger.
What the Bible says about Masturbation?

1 Corinthians 9:27

27 No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Any man who castrates himself is a not good dirty dog.

What the Bible says about self castration?

Philippians 3:2

2 Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh.
Prince Hall Freemasons are the blood line of the Lord, whom curse will be lifted by my first Son from Queen of Queens Janet, my first cousin from that same blood line.  I guess Katherine and Blond Eva will become sisters in Christ and eternal friends? His name will be Prince Paul.

The King Solomon Temple Freemasons are Satan's men, who actually tried to castrate me.  They are bitch ass niggers. But Satan Kingdom is divided and my men who infiltrated those dogs will be their testicles back.  It seems castration is the Mark of the Beast 666.

King Jesus Paul Messiah - King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

No comments:

Post a Comment