Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Wiki Decision

WikipediA

The Wiki Decision
To: My Queens
From: King Jesus

My bad!  I forgot I have all the money. Wikipedia set-up Satan, by establishing this site. My deal is this, because I know these re my so-called Jews who are of my Gentiles,  bitching about money. Why? Everybody is lying, claiming they are rich, but I rape the world for being so damn evil. I wouldn't be surprised if I just had to buy our apartment back at Central Park, W.

I thought they was making money.  OK:

Set-up: Truth-Encyclopedia:

Set-up about 50 people to get it started and then maintain it with about 25.  Wikipedia takes donations and picks and chooses who they publish, like we need them. Fine, I did, but not no more.

Pay $10 per page and a max of 100 pages.  Start with a budget of $10 billion, this is history as I want it told.  Have BET promote it.

Let them supervise paying for these articles already received at $10 per page@100 max, I want good hyperlinks within the system. Place my pictures to my article.  They get to split $2 Billion, it is only about five of them, meaning it is my work.  I had an account, but could not use it because of NaQuila?  But money is just about to start being made. Total first commitment is $12 Billion. It will be worth 10 time that in one year.  I get my 10%.

Our power: We are know in every language all over the world and now our staff will decide on history, this has value and we can determine its worth to the of lies.

It must say updated by The National Community Network, INC. who are my Queens at the Board level!
When I see my post we have a deal, everything I do is time sensitive. 
Jesus Christ

Wiki is back up. My bad.  I was mad because I never got paid, but everybody is broke and I got all the damn money?


No comments:

Post a Comment