Thursday, February 12, 2015

I surrender to this bullshit


I surrender to this bullshit

Jesus Christ

The prophesy is not Nazi rah, but whoever you see first you fuck in the new world? which was her. Had I fucked her than, it would have been her, now it is whoever I fuck first period?  Literally?  And anything with two legs who says yes, ends this lie I have be proven a lie.  She can have AIDS and I will fucked her, she can have damn near any disease and I will not catch it.  And you find very humble people in the shelters.  Maybe, I am not looking for a spirit that does not exist, when it is with the homeless person I have things in common with?  My greatest moments of joy, was in the homeless shelter at BAVR in Long Island City.  This is where I am putting out the word, to find me as many female mates as you can, black or white.  Te benefit is my seed.  Hell I can make at least 5 x 52 or 260 children in one year and then leave to California and on the way go to homeless shelters across the country. That is the prophesy and not her.

Then if Nazi rah is somehow mine's, she was not by me fucking her mother, they made her , like Mitchell Ware had probably Mitchell child. They are all done. Either I go home or go to the Shelter and if it is the shelter and will be with homeless that I takeout all who is against me.  But not in 50 years but in about 20-30 max years.

Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."

This Queen will be a homeless woman, who was not destroyed by it, yet it is up to you to reject her, but it is up to me to choose Nazi rah and Nazi rah to rejected me several times. No she do not reject, she just smiles and loot stupid and say nothing, leaving talking t yourself.  I am going to the shelter of or going home and I am getting my shit out of here. I rather give my shit to a stranger than these disloyal bitches.

I do not believe the Alicia, Nazi rah or Keba story, if they are umbrellas for drug dealings and are of my seed, I just might have to nip them at the bud, rather they are my seed or not, because there can be but one spirit. And something that is of one Unifies and the only one I fucked was NaQuila?  She fought me for 5 years and I am not sure about her love either. One day I love you and the next you no good nigger. These are wounds they planting in my brain to trigger shit.  One word could mean a war in heaven, because of these so-called test and  anyone who reads the bible knows he is the tester.

Who has ever loved me. Rebecca?  I had to leave her and only saw her about 5 times it seems. There are plenty of woman in Queensbridge that never bared children. Why?  And she might be gone forever. So to sum this up. I am homeless and broke and so was you all when this started. I can do with them, what I did with you. Therefore it might take Satan 50 years to re-teach, but go back to Avon Park, FL.  There I was only 5 years and told them who they were in the bible and now I have that Army!


Jesus Christ

Bitch ass Dahoud told me to get out and I had 24 hours to go to Florida or the psychiatric  ward.  So I just to back all my studio shit back.  Without me, they have nothing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment