Friday, February 6, 2015

Jesus Christ Seeking Political Asylum

Jesus Christ Seeking Political Asylum

From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Today something very sad happened, which forced my hand.  For the last 6 or so months, I have been breaking a lot of codes for this government and recovered a lot of my earnings, I stopped counting at about $40 Trillion.

So the final phase of fulfilling this Jew prophesy was the union.  So I turned everything over to Janet Jackson under a general durable power of attorney.  This deal would establish me as Paul Castellano at her Trump Tower Condo. 

I also turned over my nonprofit organization to her, thinking I would have 6 Queens.  Now understand I am the Lord, I am black and the seed of Prophet Elijah.  So I go to one Central Park and when I go to get my keys, they said you are not an owner. In guess she played me for the world.

Then it turns out John Gotti is actually Kevin Gates and all types of new information.  But for some reason this time I made two at different places, making the second nullify the first being Janet’s POA, making it enforceable only if I fully agree.

Then I find out I just got discharged from the Army on 5 February 2015, but I joined in 1976 and was always broke.  I cannot agree that! So I had to know about these Russians, so I go to the embassy and they played stupid.

So my signed second power of attorney nullifies  this scheme. My problem was I do not feel the prize is worth the price. I feel cheated.  After 52 yes of suffering, it still continues, because those who say they believe are liars and those who no longer love me, is because they are tired of being lied to. 

The secret behind this whole City is without me it is not secured and knowing who I am will not allow me to be dealt with like this.  So since I am not a solider, I can go to Communist Cuba and we will see how long you keep it bitch.  Better how about Iran?  Then I can creep in on the Prime Minister.  I cannot be a treasonous like you all?
I am out of here, when the first person offers me political asylum, because you hate God.  I think I want to move to Cuba!  I hope America and everybody in it burns in Hell! And you will in 50 years upon the judgment, because without me you are hopeless.

Jesus Christ









No comments:

Post a Comment