Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Television Ministry Marching Orders

The Television Ministry Marching Orders

Directive by: I love Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ - Emancipator of the World.

To: The Television Ministry

Oh, While I have your attention. My Television Ministries asked for more time to reach half the world who never heard my name.  All the world has 50 years to get it right, so I guess they have big mission and will need help.  Avon Park Ministers could do well spreading the word, but they just be bull crapping themselves. These guys make $200 per year.  Meaning my 10% or $40 million is for them to split.

Send me the pain lotion, in will check it out or just give you something safe and goo and bypass FDA, to help old people out.  For that I gt my 10%.  You are about to make a lot o money.  Make sure this feed many.’

If we can have them bill insurance, this would be too big.  So keep it regulated until we understand all we can do with this network.  Hire some of those fake ass niggers out of Avon Park.

When they open a g+ account i will make them feinds and we will have a deal.

I will set up everybody hs Demons campaign and Tyler has this assignment aft=r my words on this issue and our goals.

Our Website is currently all Avon Park and Highlands County.  The change is we are now a National Organization, but have a powerful and recognized board to seek after all funding needed for every project.  Manpower becomes our concern.

They need to figure out how to do what I set forth already.
I will show you a few more proposals and Goggle Earth shots.
Queen IIyasah has the education. 

We set forth Wiki as our daily bread outlet and as the writers of the truth and history from the Living God. And they were called Jews before this and by doing this accepted their place in my Kingdom as members of the Church of Mafia and the right and duty to live in a polygamist union and the second should be a black woman and many of these Gentiles must racially mix and now I chose I next two Queens, after I get my house in order, one will be a lawyer and one will be a physicist.
That is a lot word for you all.  Watch!

Jesus Christ

Hey, if I go into the healing business and bypass the FDA, I must pay NYU and my research team. We could have a $3 Trillion industry plus worldwide network or a $600 Million annual split for the ministry of no more than 60 strong or an average of $6 per year per ministry. That is a good living for a preacher.

Sign: I love Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ - Emancipator of the World.

Test: If they can identify me in that photo ans say those words, they love me.  Satan hates me too bad to ever do this.

We call this: The Satanic Detector;

No comments:

Post a Comment