Wednesday, February 11, 2015

BET Television Ministry

BET Television Ministry

These time slots go to the Order of Jews and Church of Mafia.  The Organization is under Rev. Ella and the Gospel Works Ministry.  These white crackers are lying, they cannot love me. They can make a living all ministry television will be decided by Rev. Ella.

I will build you this huge Church where every church in town can come and put on a performance and get paid for your bullshit. Just admit I am God and I will save dummies though this foolishness. We will cure AIDS soon and create a constitutional challenge that will allow my church to accept Medicaid and bypass the FDA.

I will write the full decision tomorrow, I need to rest for a few moments, so I can get out of here at 9:30 AM. Take ownership they are boring.   Foolishness dos not mean lies, just shit they never heard before or understand but repeat and praise.  You have to teach a Black Messiah. Or they will never know I exist and therefore cease to exist.

Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment