Saturday, February 7, 2015

Emergency Moves

Emergency Moves
From: Jesus Christ

To: Queen NaQuila
From: King Jesus

Emergency Moves:

When you did not pay our water bill in full on time, I made a command decision and removed you and Tatyana, because I was running out of time on my Queens decision and you pissed me off, post Stripe clubs on your Facebook account and I mentioned it to you and you left it up. I mean where was you that night anyway?  You and Tatyana was added back on.  I cannot dump you anyway, but that authority was not used properly.

So I go to our home on 1 Central Park and they did not let me in and the Jews in New York started acting stupid and it was cold. I walked for about 5 hours in the cold, I was very angry.

So I go to the U.S. Embassy to find directions to the Russian Embassy and end up at a spot who knew Louis Poole my brother.  I told him I could not leave and why, but I have to go into exile for them to start listening.   I go to a spot on 92nd street an embassy of Russian spies, they changed the address and said, we are not from here and did not know anything.

So I had to protect Janet from being an ass and bring used, then I find John J. Gotti other files under Kevin Gates?  Oh boy they was pissing me off. So In called in my favor.

Assata Olugbala Shakur (born JoAnne Deborah Byron on July 16, 1947[1]), whose married name was Chesimard,[2][3] is an African-American activist and member of the former Black Panther Party (BPP) and Black Liberation Army (BLA). Between 1971 and 1973, Shakur was accused of several crimes and was the subject of a multistate manhunt.

She in Cuba and he knows I am God and how they was going to use him to get wiped out in New York City and screw all us up.  Therefore he had to surrender to me and she be in charge.

Therefore my power of attorney is only enforceable if I agree, because they will contest as a sovereign nation spies in New York City signed a 2dn power of attorney that same day about 10 minutes later. Then I requested to go exile to Cuba my country or whoever accept me, like even Iran.

Why? They discharged me from the Army without me even being able to read the detail just 2 or 3 days ago. They placed a gun in my coat to set someone up in the VA, who, maybe me.

How could I be in the military until just 3 days ago and have been broke all my life. The Army always pay.  No!  See the military is under the Administration and not the other way around. If they discharge me it has to be from the Secret Service on the I accepted the mission to make JFK assassination.  The secret service then became the only office not hostile to God and the only agency I could have ever served.  They do not have the authority to do this. I am above the law, they are saying I was under it.

I posses a military ID card with veterans benefits that can extend to all my spouses, giving us access to every  Military base and hospitals and VA hospitals, with a plan already in effect in New York City. I go the dentist, for dental work Monday. If my ID is honored I will know we have a deal and if not, they will have a serious problem.

But now Louis and it seems IIyasah got a little power and want to act just like the Jews we stopped and call my Church of Maia the enemy, meanwhile the Nazi’s control our government offices all over the country. You ask for help you earned, they simply lie and deny, you get angry and they call the Federal Police to put you out.

The mistake: These men are veterans also, but know they have to eat. So I go there threatening to kill all the Nazi’s who do not pay my men their benefits….

Then I explained to Louis who is the real enemy and why, so kill them and take our government back. He is crying the FBI is going to kill him and the Jews are the Illuminati and all kinds of misinformation and now in my name based on the KJV, when I told him I wrote the NIV?  So who is he talking to?

I told him the Black Disciple can have the North Rap a game, I owned Lockheed and Martin, the world biggest arms dealer and get about 8% of the Pentagon Budget , but it is more like 7.2%. They pay me to blow up y bombs or pay my veterans.

Farrakhan is screwing up, they are my Gentiles, the Five Families of New York City, was organized by Lansky and Lucky.  Lansky was the FBI who ran the books and Lucky was a made man.  It all went to Carlo Gambino, I ran them since I could walk and is aka Paul Castellano, which must be om my ID going to:

1 Central Park W, Unit 34-A
New York, New York 10023

This is all of our address until we move into our temporary Palace located as the Carlton Ritz of New York. I control the world and as my Queens Wikipedia has to acknowledge I am Black Messiah. But Louis and IIyasah think they know better than I.

You cannot be that I the dark, but now all of you understand.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment