Friday, February 13, 2015

The Dumb Founded Criminal Group Scattered updated


alicia keys photo: alicia keys alicia-keys-5.jpg 
 The Dumb Founded Criminal Group Scattered 

By: Apostle Paul Castellano




  

By: Jesus Christ: The Update and Facts: 

 The Truth:

The only Eva II, who was born of the spirit is Alicia Castellano, my only child of my bloodline.  AKA Keys, she is the Key to Janet Castellano aka Jackson my Queen of Queens and the future bloodline to Prince Hall to become Prince Paul after the birth of our first son.

She gave birth to two children and those names will be changed. Egypt only means slavery figuratively and Genesis is the beginning of Satan's diabolical plot to enslaved the world the World, which are not suitable for children in the bloodline of God.

 Swizz Beatz 11th Annual Keep a Child Alive Black Ball

Now Swizz Beats. I warn the dude not to touch my child before all of this happened.  I told him the consequences. How can he without any God in him lead a home of God's children.  More will be revealed.

They attack Alicia with the lie Rene was the man.  They tried to steal my child because they knew she had the spirit of God. It was a cousin of Paul Castellano who raised her, because Carlo Gambino was a peice of shit Judas Goat and father of a Jew.

My sister Egeria had a problem.  We were trying to join our family together in the last days that we could all surrender in the Lord, who I AM. But Satan had to make his last stand. Upon the completion of this series of articles I will go home as my journey has been completed.

Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

Satan did everything he could to destroyed God's temple. I have announced six Queens and everyone of them was attacked, rob and persecuted one way or another. 

The last words I had to say to this Satanic Network of homosexuals, who has turned my sister's home upside down was destroyed.

Dahoud Smith was the set-up man. He is now running this for us in California, but I had to run the fool out of town from even to pretend he was my daughters father. Good Job.

Ponder on this:

He is still in New York City and never left.  He called himself hurting my, but only revealed who he is.  The Smith Family are a bunch of perverted haters of God and as hard as I tried to enter him into the Castellano Family, he just love darkness. John Joseph Castellano, my nephew aka Gotti will never accept him as his son.  Dahoud is Arabic for David as in Star of David.  That is  not good at all.

Brain Iyamu the son of Joseph the Nigerian. He is not one of us. He needs to go home. I gave him a great opportunity to help fed his people. But his kind cannot stay here and starve mines.  He is scum.

Ponder on this:

He knows the Crips, so let them be the judge.  I asked him did he want to leave New York City and he said know, he will live with Dahoud.  The house is home of perversion.

Elliott Jordan: How do you disrespect God and be on parole smoking weed?  And you disrespected me why? For trying to tell you marijuana is not illegal?  Good!  Violate him for smoking weed, I know because we smoked together, but he has too many issues and need psychiatric help. Put him in a psychiatric ward for 6 months and everyday ask him. "Who is God?  When he gets it right, then ask him why you defile his temple. They just ran up my Nazi Rah, But life starts at conception and conception is two weeks after sex.  Therefore this sex shit means what?  My world is preordained.  We will all get new bodies, so what did they do, but show the world who they are.

Ponder on this:

Elliott Needs to get away from this scum bag crew. He has promise, but they are just a group of pervert scum.

Ena:  Everything in here is mine's to include the lease. Oh, did I tell you, this apartment is in my name now. Charles released it  Do not bother coming back over here ever.

 Ponder on this:

When Dahoud tried to attack me the spirit told me to duck and who was there she was.  I heard telling him to do thing to me.  She is an evil person. She will reap what she sow.




Nazi Rah: Hey Chile with the other Queens for a few. It is cold out there about now my baby boy Brain cash money cool?  They do have shelters you know. I will get my downloads when I wake up and start making beats until  we get the microphone.

All I did was locked them out in the cold and sent David to his new assignment as all his enemies are about to be killed.

Ponder on this:

She is John Joseph Castellano daughter and Dahoud hated God so bad and believed she was of God with such an evil name? He turned her out into a whore, only to find out she is his own sister.

Jesus Christ


Let me rest, they let me sleep on a sofa forever 3 months, making noise all day every day just out of disrespect, hatred and jealousy. 

This may be confusing now, but the codes have been broken and the truth revealed.

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment