Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Who is Nazirah and Why?

Who is Nazirah and Why?

Follow the Fact Pattern:


Important:

I told Alicia to not marry Swiss Beats and I told him if he do they will castrate him.  John 3:16. I know what Dahoud did to Queen Nazirah. He pimped her and used her as a shield.  She has the spirit and is his protector to sell drugs and get treated like whore.

Then you wonder how Swiss Beats untalented ass became a $65 million dollar man.  He is an FBI informant as wellJohn 9:16.

So I wonder what they got Keba in to?

Swiss Beats: Kasseem Dean:  FBI Informant.
Alicia Keys:

Charles "Charlie" Nesbitt Wilson (1933-2010) served 12-terms as Democratic United States Representative from Texas's 2nd congressional district. He became ...
Alicia Jones
Charles "Charlie" Nesbitt Wilson (1933-2010) served 12-terms as Democratic United States Representative from Texas's 2nd congressional district. He became ...
My Queen cannot be any of these names.  Before you send her explain.  Maybe we need another day.

I told Alicia to not marry Swiss Beats and I told him if he do they will castrate him.

What is the plan for me?  If she has the spirit, she is immortal, if she is Dahoud daughter, what is the reason, I found Queen ilyasah already.  My concern is Islam and the star, the falling  star or the fall of America was a Nazi plot. Her name broken down is Nazi rah

In Hebrew: ra': adversity

Phonetic Spelling: (rah)

The word translated "evil" in the King James rendering of this verse (and also in the American Standard Version) is the Hebrew word rah.

Nazirah Proctor - 0
Nazirah Jones - 0
Nazirah Smith - 0


Someone either took my Dongle or I lost another thing.  I cannot buy another one and you did not let my purchase go through. I hope we go home soon after we love.

Nazirah has the spirit and this is how a family line is created.  Siblings is not the answer. The first Son's is one thing.  But who gets my daughters with the spirit?  Under the law a man most be polygamist and head of household. So how can a man without the spirit head a woman with the spirit.

Therefore, it would seem at the stage that each daughters must give birth to the Prince, who will be their mate and head of household. But my Nazirah she stay with daddy.

She is my daughter but I cannot consummate her in the name Nazi rah.  How did they use my children? By fear?  But on this day I tell them to tell those men to leave wit the clothes on their backs, because I can kill by the orders of my father God, for you have defiled our temple.  And everything belongs to me. Because I can kill you but all of you put together can only leave on me a bruise that will quickly heal.

And thank you for you chump change and welcome to homelessness. They will fear you and never come near you again.  Because O grant you the authority to kill them if necessary. All of them


Jesus Christ 

No comments:

Post a Comment