Monday, February 9, 2015

The Design of the Bridge to Eternity Kingdom

The Design of the Bridge to Eternity Kingdom

By: Jesus Christ

The journey required eight (8) Queens to accomplish:
  • Queen of Queens IIyasah
  • Queen of Queens Janet
  • Queen Tatyana
  • Queen Latifah
  • Queen Whitney Elizabeth
  • Queen of Queens NaQuila
  • Queen of Queensbridge Gail
  • Queen of Manhattan Nazirah
A brief on the Journey as concerned in the design of our eternal commitment of love and peace.

1.       The Swastika

2.       The Black power Sign

3.       The Queensbridge aka the 59th street Bridge future design. They had to cross the Queens-Bridge that joined the Gentiles or blacks who passed as white who are the Church of Mafia. You own the Roman Catholic Church, but forfeit the synagogues.

You see this bridge joining these two symbols.

The final destination is Manhattan of the Kingdom of God or the command center of Solar One.  What will it look like for the other side? That is the background of the design, but in reality what they will see in the background on this bridge, they will not be able to penetrate from the other side.  To see the Kingdom of God, you really must cross the Queensbridge which will be the only future access, even if it means building a new one.

They have to give us our Penthouse, but the paperwork and renovations will take time.  Why pay Donald anything?  Tell him donate my apartment also for business purposes. We will use that apartment for all outside commercial communications, until we gain access to a few more apartments in the Carlton Ritz.  Our corporate card will be used to buy whatever we need for that apartment to include furniture.

I need a place for us until they finish renovations at our Queendom.  I hope I get my ID tomorrow, when I got to the Research facility.  I will hand them a power of attorney. Tonight, I need every medical recorded information they need to begin research to cure diseases.

Let our Church Ministry create a separation of Church and state argument for the Supreme Court.  I will release the cure to AIDS and they will sell it and give it away.  Start out with the seed promise and gather them. Then cure a bunch but no all. You have to vet to decide who gets the first doses. Then the FDA step in and says no.  Do the church have to right to heal?

Damn the FDA!  Because if yes, they have the right to bill insurances also, because God is real.

To the Inspiration Camp-meeting Ministry:

The Mafia trust:

The trust is they both the so-called Jews and Mafia or Made men and administrators such as doctors, lawyers and accountants.  The trust is they help me get it and it return I blessed them. But understand wealth is only a responsibility or assignments. The Christians, I need to love me and live around me and praise me, so that I feel loved in the Kingdom and therefore express love among mankind.  My promise to Christian is I will provide for them forever and not make them my administrators and killers.
2 or more in my name? If you do not have the spirit, I will not hear you unless you tell me.  Therefore is you come together in my name, put it in writing and send it to us?

Hebrew and Gentiles:

First if all we fulfilled the N.I.V. of the Bible, because it is my edited version done while in Germany in 1976-77.  The adjustment is the reality.  The Church f Mafia has to be the Christians who are white.  They are just pass for white niggers.  So if they update and edited, they can make the Jews and Italian white niggers or simply Hebrews and then my Christian Ministry can be announced as my Gentiles.  These are the nut cases that just love the lord and is therefore pleasing to me and they must be molded to take over were the Church of Mafia left off.  Here is the code:

Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment