Sunday, February 8, 2015

Jesus Christ Two Crowns Becomes One Bridge

The Symbols of European Ruler ship

Jesus Christ Two Crowns Becomes One Bridge

Directive by: Jesus Christ

I possess a military ID card.  I have been serving the United States Government since before we fake the assassination of JFK.   This is for those who have ears and is not milk.  Do not have the time.

But I did not enter government work as a solider, but through the only agency that qualified for my service, the United States Secret Service.  How could I serve the Army who served the Nazi’s to destroy the Nazi’s in our government?

On Monday, I will be going to a dentist and they will either do what I say now or somebody is against me until this day.
On the right will be a Swastika, it will represent the Gentiles, who will live with me in heaven.

We will Give this Great Symbol it 's Due Recognition

The Swastika is a symbol of peace for millions of Hindus, Buddhists and also Raelians since it is their symbol of infinity in time, their symbol of eternity.  It will be crafted in white gold at the proper carets.

I find this interesting:

Raëlism:

The Raëlian Movement teaches that life on Earth was scientifically created by a species of extraterrestrials, which they call the Elohim. Members of this species appeared human and when having personal contacts with the descendants of the humans they made, they previously misinformed (on purpose) early humanity that they were angels, cherubim or gods. Raëlians believe messengers, or prophets, of the Elohim include Buddha, Jesus, and others[2][3][4] who informed humans of each era.[5] The founder of Raëlism, members claim, received the final message of the Elohim and that its purpose is to inform the world about Elohim and that if humans become aware and peaceful enough, they wish to be welcomed by them.

They go to the right, because they were my hands all the time, beginning with JFK and Obama is not the enemy, it was J. Edgar Hoover to john Boehner who is Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu boy and he is not a Jew but the enemy.  They were there for me, so stop talking about Jesus, I do that or my Christian Ministry.



On the Left I will wear a Black Panther Power Symbol, the fist. It will be the symbol of overcoming the fear of death to gain eternal life with Jesus Christ, who is your bloodline, but this is a movement led by the spirit of God, whom I AM.  This honors my brother  in flesh and of spirit whom our family had to sacrifice to show the Black Panther Party the way.

But you are the falling angel my brother Louis Poole and not John J. Jones, who worked under Kevin Gates. You felt used and lost.  You did not know me, but everything you was concerned about ruling, I have always had planned for you to rule over and protect our family.

I was never a solider in the United States of America, I was over the President and was therefore the Secret Service and above that. I was God since I worked them.  But your mission was what? The fall of America. As you went out to destroy, they was a handing it over to me.  Now you want to attack, who I hired to Protect, but you still listening to the nazi’s who thought the rule our father but the was John the Bishop.

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment