Sunday, February 8, 2015

Louis Stop Being Proud and go Home

Louis Stop Being Proud and go Home
Directive by: Jesus Christ

Hey you stay in Chicago and give me 116th street.   And you can have the Carlton Ritz of Chicago.  Now if you still want to burn it down, I will throw in all the Marriott International properties, to start housing your men.  But if they burn Chicago, you will be homeless, because you hate the Jews and they are here to stay, but just under new identity Gentiles, with polygamist rights.

Jesus Christ
PS: So now what, the Jews are working overtime on my craftsmanship, but you are t=doing what.o wait until the last minute and get me the Monday special?


For Christ Sake man!  Yet I suffered and you had it made all your damn life.  Yet I have all the weapons to forgive and you without any weapons planning to wage war?

No comments:

Post a Comment