Monday, February 2, 2015

Is Suge Knight Dead?

Is Suge Knight Dead?

Jesus Christ

The fact pattern leads to Suge Knight who trued to set me up, to cover his ass.  In wrote my screenplay in 2002. I was told it would be a one on one, because a blood would whack Tupac for sexually assaulting Janet while making that movie. I knew nothing about extortion and did not say kill anyone, but had I?

Suge Knight and his wise are FBI informants. He more than likely did it.  He has no friends and the FBI is finished. He gets no money from me, so now we see if he gets out by spending his last $200,000 to pay his $2,000,000 bill.


INT. FEDERAL HOLDING FACILITY M D C -L A. -- DAY

I had several meetings with members of the Crips while I was in the Federal Holding Facility in Los Angeles California.

CRIP
So you are the Gotti we were waiting for?

PAUL CASTELLANO
Yes!

CRIP
We thought you was going to be a white boy.

PAUL CASTELLANO
I am a Mulatto, my father is a Sicilian.

CRIP
John Gotti isn't a Sicilian; he is a straight up Italian.

PAUL CASTELLANO
I know so forget what I just said, but keep it in the back of your mind, because I just told you something that you need to know.

CRIP
Tell me something about the Gotti Family.

PAUL CASTELLANO
It's not the Gotti Family, it is the Gambino Family, John is the Godfather, but the person who organized this family was a man named Gambino.  Remember that, it is very important you know these things in the future.  They say we are 1,200 strong, and we are the biggest family out of the Five families.

CRIP
1,200 strong, man we are more like 100,000 strong.

Right then I knew why I was sent to California, I found my Army, all that had to be done was they needed to be made more organized.

PAUL CASTELLANO
There is 100,000 of you'll, my report didn't tell me that.

CRIP
What report?

PAUL CASTELLANO
I was briefed before I came to California by the Secret Service.

CRIP
You have those types of Connections?

PAUL CASTELLANO
Again remember that, but don't remember that, these are things you need to know when the time comes.

INT. AT M D C -L A. -- NIGHT

We watched Janet's movie "Poetic Justice." There was a love scene that was cut out, because the leading male in the movie "Two Pac," sexually assaulted Janet in the love scene, because he knew she wasn't getting any.  The Crips knew what happened, but they didn't force me to see it, but informed me about what happened.

CRIP
So you came here to kill Rene Elizondo?

PAUL CASTELLANO
No!  My threat against him will keep him alive, my Father told me not to touch him.

CRIP
Come on, I know you didn't come here not to hit anybody.  Who do you plan to kill?

PAUL CASTELLANO
If I threaten anyone, I can't touch them.

CRIP
You plan to kill "Two Pac."

PAUL CASTELLANO
I didn't say that!

CRIP
But you didn't deny it either.  So I ask you again, do you plan to hit "Two Pac."

PAUL CASTELLANO
I didn't say that.

CRIP
But you didn't deny it either.  That shit he pulled was fucked up anyway.  We don't have any problem with it, but he is with the Bloods, and if we hit him we will have to hit someone off the East coast, to make seem like a one for one.  Now that dude Rene Elizondo, you will have to deal with him someday, but  he can't know we are down with you, or he will have us cut off.

PAUL CASTELLANO
I thought he was just a punk ass bitch.

CRIP
He might be a punk, but damn if the bitch isn't connected high up the cocaine ladder.

PAUL CASTELLANO
You'll have to keep an eye on Janet then, she is in a dangerous situation.  Remember to watch her, and when the Secret Service comes to pull her out allow it, because when the time comes  for all hell to break loose, I will have them pull her out.

CRIP
We will watch her back, and step aside for the Secret Service.

PAUL CASTELLANO
That is how it must be done!


Los Angeles – According to sources, rap mogul Suge Knight was released from West Hollywood Sheriff’s Station where he was held about two hours ago just after posting bail. Suge was arrested earlier today on murder charges in a fatal hit-and-run in Los Angeles after intentionally running over two men with his pick up truck, killing old time friend Terry Carter. Sources tell us Suge posted the $2 million dollar bail he was held on, but it seems as his freedom didn’t last very long.
Suge Knight was found dead approximately an hour ago on a road in the East Los Angeles area. Police found him laying on the road with three bullet wounds — one to the chest and two in the head. He was pronounced dead on the scene. No suspect has been arrested yet in connection with the homicide.

Tupac Shakur, Suge Knight and Snoop Dogg in 1996, before Shakur was shot to death and Knight became bitter enemies with Dogg.

He also is blamed for igniting the East Coast-West Coast rap feud that saw the deaths of its two top stars, Biggie Smalls, aka Notorious B.I.G., and Tupac Shakur. Knight was driving and Shakur was in the passenger seat when someone opened fire on them as they rode down a Las Vegas street in 1996.

Dre and Knight then founded Death Row Records. Not long after, white rapper Vanilla Ice was persuaded, some said coerced, to hand over a chunk of royalties from "Ice Ice Baby" because it included some material from Mario Johnson, a client of Knight's.

Suge Knight:


Michel'le Toussant  His wife - FBI Informant
Marion Hugh Knight, Jr. FBI - Informant

Rampart Division -The Police Force unit is anti-black.

Rodney Glen King (1965-2012) was the victim of an abusive arrest by Los Angeles police officers on March 3, 1991. Two officers involved in the arrest were found ...


Terry Carter - 156 cases
David Mack = 147 cases
Amir Muhammad

alt=File v:shapes="_x0000_i1026"> 9/11 Investigation 2002 06(Jun)
alt=File v:shapes="_x0000_i1027"> 9/11 Chronology Part 01 of 02

Marcus Mosiah Garvey, Jr. (1887-1940), a Jamaican born immigrant, was an early twentieth century African-American leader who was a founder and staunch proponent ...
Operation SOLO was a long-running FBI program to infiltrate the Communist Party of the United States and gather intelligence about its relationship to the Union ...
Rodney Glen King (1965-2012) was the victim of an abusive arrest by Los Angeles police officers on March 3, 1991. Two officers involved in the arrest were found ...
Rodney Glen King (1965-2012) was the victim of an abusive arrest by Los Angeles police officers on March 3, 1991. Two officers involved in the arrest were found ...


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment