Sunday, February 1, 2015

God-like is God's Greatest Creation

God-like is God's Greatest Creation

By: Jesus Christ

To the point.

You say, no way man, how could you be God?  Who create the stars, the moon and all the wonders of the Universe?  You?  You? You just flesh and blood like me?

As simple as it gets. 

It was written: When you see me, you see the father, who is the creator of all things.  But the key to the enlightenment you seem to not see it, is that you are to be made god-like, which is God's greatest creation.

Understand the lesson. I am the center of all things. The Sun is the center and controller that make our solar system operate as one solar system, which is really our space ship.

The Son of man is the same thing to mankind literally.  Now I am the center, meaning mankind is the electrons surrounding me.  It is impossible for an electron to control the nucleus, but it is the other way around.  Yet the white man the electron, tried to rule over and enslave the nucleus to rule over God.  But the nucleus is the controller.  Satan can never rule over God, but you say you are flesh and blood, I say I am of spirit.

The Mystery:

Do you think the sun and the planets will ever have such an intellectual or spritual experience?

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment