Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Foolishness in Christ

The Foolishness in Christ

By: Jesus Christ

It is for this reason I had to come in the name of Apostle Paul Castellano in the North called Rome for it's financial power, but was the worst of Egypt in the last days. My own family could not see me. So I said, not I, but the Lord?  It was the same person, but it made you niggers feel more important when you was actually demoted  and the Gentiles or house niggers or real white skinned blacks, who are used to begin black on black crime became my hands and you had to remain to be food a little while longer. The Mafia and Jews became my made men.  You was useless to me and now you still I cannot get you to follow me, so I have to kidnap you?

You have no respect for love, so separating the wheat from the weeds is a job for Apostle Paul Castellano.

 “Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked.

Yes, Lord,” he answered.

13 “Lord,” Ananias answered, “I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your holy people in Jerusalem. 14 And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name.”
15 But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel. 16 I will show him how much he must suffer for my name.” 17 Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” 18 Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul’s eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized, 19 and after taking some food, he regained his strength.

The False Prophets:

I stand before my own family and they cannot see the father, because to see the father you have to know I exist.  Meanwhile so many lost souls run behind you and claim to rejoice in me.  So I pondered.  Then I hear bro. Todd tell them, I really exist and probably has the track record to verify it.

Here as a low life drug addict, who had no talent what so ever.  He said, I touch his and feet since than he amazed himself.  I could have touched him, someone did. He is the greatest television ministry in the world and he promised them I am coming and her will turn them over to me.

This makes sense to me.

1 Corinthians 1:23-25

"For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.
but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Dynamic Faith with Cr. Todd Coontiz:

He has a powerful network in my name. He said, I personal saved him in his dying bed hooked on dope and his life became the greatest television ministry. He is growing on me. Let him know I am watching now.  He is pulling over $200 Million in a call for seed money. That is my money.

I understand what he put on the table. The false Christian will give you every dime?  No! He tricks people into giving him everything. Coontiz is telling them he is going to turn them over to me. Those people really love me, but they are often fooled into hating me. On my day, he will tell them what I want them to hear.  They invested seed money to seek abundance in Christ and I will grant that. Having abundance is the promise for loving me. But they hate me, because they do not want their follower to follow me, but want the blind to always be blind, That is not what he told them and cannot allow him to be  a liar. He wage is 10% and 90% to invest for them.

Janet you can get us some letterhead today, you will be sending out notices to these people.  He is fun listening to.

Sex Industry:

After reviewing my use of online sex photos a videos. It has an important purpose. But the sex industry based on prostitution is not good. If real unions want to share their sexual experience to make a living by showing people how to enjoy polygamy, being a man and 2 or more woman. Based on the fact that man is straight and woman is bisexual.  This may be a need. Because you have a lot of squares and misinformed people, who can make even polygamy filthy and perverted if not forwarded.  For example the women screwing the men is not the intent.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment