Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fire These Bums They Must Go


Fire These Bums They Must Go


From: Jesus Christ
To: Mike Epps & Ice Cube Jones

RE: Fire These Bums Must Go

Mike did not you will whoever that man is running shit on my television station.  I do not know the man, he sucks and they made fun of me?  They joked about the living Lord Jesus Christ? Whatever bones they made they can keep. But Ice Cube you hurt my feelings.  How could you'll allow these bums to run what belongs to you.  Did he help me buy it. They are fired and get me some entertainment for all these damn money I am spending.

Keep the woman and fire these bitch ass anti-Christ niggers.  Get me some writer Tyler. Can you handle this or do I need to hire Ice Cube?  You decide and get ready to me everybody has demons.

These Christian Ministries:

If you show someone my picture and say he is Jesus Christ and then tell them to read this first and then say this.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano better known as Jesus Christ, is my Lord and savor and I love Jesus.  Tell them even if they do not believe this say it. Anyone on BET to include ministries who cannot say this has bee identified and has to go. The devil cannot love me even in his deceptive words, not consistently.

These ideals they write, I do not support at all, fire them and if they fight it fuck them up, that is Black Panther Property and they are Satan sympathizers. They joke about me on my fucking station?

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment