Friday, February 13, 2015

The Disciple David Design

The Disciple David Design 

To: My Queens:
From: King Jesus

Reason 8.1

Hey, I installed Reason 8.  I have to get the disk for ReCycle out of the car in the morning to complete the process of integration.  Then I can begin to figure out how to do things.  I do not know what she is going to do, I can only wait her out.  I am being told make sure I consummate her first by white police, while the spirit  tell me niggers think she is evil and all that I must not do this.

The problem is mortals decided on immorality traditions.  They simply fear anything greater than them.  I think she thought I was homosexual and would gain access to heaven without fucking.  Now you would have had a lesbian in Heaven? I must do what must be done first and she will also find happiness for the first time.

Sex Dilemma:

Queen Latifah the lesbian is looking forward to my dick?  How can that be? How can a DNA sexuality be change by a little love and affection?

I hope they are not really charging me fees for my money. I want interest.  I have a cheap microphone, they need one. I will order a good microphone for them after I do her, nothing expensive but about $600.

I want to start something.  I will get $200 more today.  And spend on her and give her chump change. I gave her $100 and unless she paid a bill what she do with it?  Did she give it to somebody Dahoud?

He insist I need help, but I am helping him?  He wants me to leave New York City or Go to the hospital in two days. Now we all know I can never leave the Kingdom. And I own all the hospitals, so how can I even convince them to give me medications?  "Hey I need medications because my nephew said I need help?" Then they will say "where is his first Backer Act, he must be delusional and he is your nephew?"  I asked my him to take me that he know who I am and he refused.

I am trying to explain to him, I am about to ascend into a higher plane. I am about to take control of the world to preserve it. I must re-teach mankind the system of rationalization. He has been chosen rather he likes it or not.  I will take total control of his life and his protector, but he is about to catch hell for a good amount of time, unless he learns to love God again! Man he will as much as he can take of the Code: 777 our version of the 666. He has to be made humble again.

He might find himself in the middle of nowhere at night with wild animals, wild cats and all that and have to walk 5 mile in the dark to shelter to learn God is a living God.  Because never will much at all ever happen to him, but he will seem to always come a step away for death.  That is just one lesson: John 3:16.


Jesus Christ  

No comments:

Post a Comment