Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Rein of Apostle Paul Castellano

The Rein of Apostle Paul Castellano

By: Jesus Christ

My Queendom:

All you have to do is turn that condo over to me and have my ID when I go to the dentist in Monday and I go get my keys and that night we get started on our union and do not think I have all the answers.  I think you'll should create at least 30 to 60 experiences on a menu. Give me a choice once in a while, but this is for you'll to decide in the creation of our Queendom. Make sure everything we need is there, from television studios, recording studios, radio stations, video monitors of the city, federal data base. Got it. We must rule out of that building the Carlton Ritz and in 50 years comes the New Jerusalem.  We first must complete the re-teaching of the world before we introduce love.  Because until then I will get no respect. But Paul Castellano will get them whacked and they fear Paul.

That means each of you need to come up with 5 to 10 ways we all can enjoy life together. We are really all we have.  Because you will not raise children nor will anyone be allowed up there but specifically chosen woman staff, who can never touch another man as long as they are there and lives on the floor below to protect our children's quarters.

These maidservants must be called Concubines and if they ever decide to leave my children must stay and because they are adopted children of that Queen who assigned her.  Concubines are not eternal, buy are for creating children for a time and maintain our quarters to include plumbing.  Upon contract they are well compensated.  But unlike my Queendom, they are not obligated or a part of the union.

Remember who you are?

What we decide is what the world becomes and they are all my children, for I am the only true seed of all of mankind. That was the lesson, you must protect me and my family at all costs.  If I die, you all die, like the Sun turning black without light or even a Queen Piss Ant, it all must revolve around me forever.  The nucleus always controls the electrons. We are a union and I the creator and source.


Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment