Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Decision of the Government


The Decision of the Government

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

They say Jesus talked in parables, so lets have fun and let me explain what I just put on the table.

I just told Secretary Robert A. McDonald of the Veterans Affairs, that the VA attempted to intentionally kill me, by forcing me to take medications they knew I never did not needed.  They did this because they called themselves playing me all along, so now they need to be dealt with.

With the understanding that they are not able to ever really pay me anything, because they operate off of my money, my real demand isn't a money settlement, that is symbolic.  But they have been given a choice.  Either the Veteran Affairs do as I say or be found as a part of an act of treason, because I am not just anybody and therefore someone came after the head.  Or the DEA find a new mission in life or let go of about $51B in annual funding, because I refuse to pay for this war against black America.

Now due to legal these legal situations we have, these are really their only options. I am hoping  Secretary Robert A. McDonald has balls and do the right thing and join the right side of history.  But this drug war must end or I must completely control it, which means it must be totally legalized.  But this assault on black America will end or many will take a fall and mass firings will occur.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano


1 comment:

  1. Be a member of the great Illuminati and
    become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? join us today, to get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!. if you are interested, let's chat on Google Hangouts for more Info:
    brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348054518396

    ReplyDelete