Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Great Deception Code: NYCQ33

Evil Demon  Farrakhan did this to Michael

The Great Deception Code: NYCQ33

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

The crafty demon had me going for awhile.  He was behind 9/11.  He had an elaborate scheme and made an offensive against my home. First he brings a homosexual to Janet thru Latoya. His name was Rene Elizondo.  Janet was made into a lesbian, because I could not allow a bunch of men to be  in her. My woman my decision.  Had he thought for one second I was not offended, they would have raped her and had every Tom, Dick and Harry up in her to destroy her self esteem and make her hate me for this.

Rene Elizondo was the Blood's Street Gang connection. I was told not to kill him. I do not know if he is as protected anymore, because we found his master slave Louis Farrakhan.  On 12 November they made their move. Janet was made to think I was out to harm her  and they had to believe this, so it wasn't an act, she was made to believe this.

Rene approaches her and says "hey let's leave America and we will protect you from that devil Paul Castellano, he will never be able to hard you again." All his organization was on that jet. We had them all in one place at one time.  We order the Secret Service by all means do not let that Commercial Liner to take off with her on it. She convinced them she would catch a plane to the next day.  They took off and Star Wars?  The Commercial Jet quickly crashed so she could see this crashed and Janet went into Secret Service Protection under my orders to run away from me.

She called my sister Egeria and said, "Tell Paul I am in Secret Service Protection and I am a lesbians and I do not want to deal with hi anymore." Code nobody is fucking this and I am safe."

Yes I remembered a lot of things, but did not know why.  I knew I was God and to fulfill the prophesy of the bible I had to come in the name Jesus Christ and all things came through me. But now I realize who was behind all this shit.  From 9/11 to every corrupt system I designed.  It was him.  He was the illuminati contact back to the Motherland Germany.  

I understand why George W. Bush reluctantly committed to Iraq and was forced to make that decision by his father George H.W. Bush.  I understand how his airspace was known and how they convinced him based on early childhood brainwashing and hypnosis programming was used to create something they could control based on his ideology. Because this is how they operate and this is the ancient crafts of Satan the German Reich. 

In World War II, he came as Adolf Hitler a bozo who got al the attention and had everyone going, he took control of Germany but was from Austria and in the battle of Armageddon he came as  a Bozo named Minister Louis Farrakhan. Basically the same game plan , using different identities. The strategy was to divide and conquer. The common enemy is hate.  He took control of America.

Nation of Islam: founded by Wallace D. Fard Muhammad on July 4, 1930
Louis Eugene Wolcott - Born: May 11, 1933 (age 81)
Elijah Muhammad: On August 1931 - Spoke to the German spy Fard who seduced his wife, to get him to talk to him. He convince Elijah he was the answer to all his problems, who was black man just trying to survive.
Wallace D. Fard Muhammad: He disappeared in 1934 after several disputes with local authorities

Like a crook they couldn't even spell their fake names right:

(1933-05-11)Farrakhan was born Louis Eugene Wolcott (also mistakenly spelled Walcott)[7] in The Bronx, New York, the younger of two sons of Sarah Mae Manning (January 16, 1900 – November 18, 1988) and Percival Clark, immigrants from the Caribbean islands. His mother was born in Saint Kitts and Nevis. His father was a Jamaican native.

And if this is real, what are his parents names?

How could they believe this 100 languages talking, violin playing, diabolical Satanic creation was anything but evil.  See people like U.S. Representative John A. Boehner was in on it.  Always stopping progress, while allowing this charade by is evil demon, who had us all fooled.  He dogged out my in-law Michael J. Jackson, sure he was used by me as a artist to express music, but he used Michael J. Jackson to show the world who he truly is a white man in black skin.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ




1 comment:

  1. Be a member of the great Illuminati and
    become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? join us today, to get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!. if you are interested, let's chat on Google Hangouts for more Info:
    brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348054518396

    ReplyDelete