Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Please Crucify Me if you can! Please make my day?


Please Crucify Me if you can!  Please make my day?

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I guess you have a couple of weeks to prove ourselves.  Because I decided you are not worth my time. If Ella doesn't 't snap out of it before I leave, my report will be there is not one religious person in Avon Park.  If you believed in silence that doesn't count and is not faith at all, but is clearly fear in Satan and not the Lord.  They say the Jews crucified Jesus?  You have a couple of months to prove it, if you qualify. I would never die in the hands of a bunch of diabolical evil motherfuckers.   It is clear you see me as someone to fuck over and mistreat, until I die? Right?

As for that blue building you made my life a living hell over?  Give me $20,000 of my money back by 1 Nov. 2014 and you can have it. The National Community Network, INC. I  keep that organization and will reorganize it with real friends out of New York City. I wasted my time here!  But now I know who I am, for sure, I se the light and know who and what the world is all about.  And do not need the government to do what I need to do for myself.  You won!  I surrender to you demons.  I know who I am and the power I have, but it is meaningless, if you want darkness. And you'll are evil without return. You win Satan, you can have them to do as you please!

Once we settle the building and make sure you have a transfer organization to sent the deed to. I will be leaving her soon after. And I promise you can have what you sold me out for.  I will see to it personally, as we take shit from the Nation a of Islam and the Roman Catholic Church. Being my enemy are racism and that is what they sell, they therefore are my enemies and enemies of the state.

My enemies are the Reich and all his associates. You fight your enemies and I will fight mine's.  Hell we might end up on different sides of the of the battlefield.  We allow that now.  Right?   I might just get it over with and go to the Middle East and handle this myself.  And if I would have to pick sides now, it would have to pick ISIS.  I will never team up with anything that has to do the Germans, British or the-so-called Jews openly agreed to. They always felt like fuck over Paul all my life, us the nigger, because this shit make no sense anymore, if it ever did?  And you are proving to be no different then the other, so now I say fuck them also.  As for ISIS, in the aftermath if they do not recognize I am God, I will just assume kill them next!  If they are for religious supremacy and understand what they must agree to for me to lead this shit to a victory and they turn on me. It will be an agreement broken and not a bible prophesy being fulfilled. And I will have the right to revenge.

The conclusion is the bible is a lie, because mankind doesn't even believe in God period. That doesn't take away my gifts, just how I used them.  You refused to pay me to sit on the sidelines ad make everything flow, so what other real choice do I have? Wait on your 88$1 disability payments until I die?  You never intended to settle with, no more than these people have any God in them. They waited me out and was supposed to take me down. Meaning I was never supposed get my just due no matter what I do. Until I take shit. And I guess that is the law of the land, to be lawless and the biggest and smartest man wins. Me?  And we know you'll are not that bright. In few short years,  it will be the same things all over again. I just assume enjoy myself and let the world end without my interferences. I will still be the last man standing.  I would just failed in saving the world and we will just have to start all over again. But this time without the problems of this world. If we go all out, it doesn't end until all my enemies are destroyed.  I am not your God, I got off on the wrong stop. This place is hell! And I got to find a way out of this place. Diabolical principles is not my cup of tea. But if you insist fine. I will be going home soon. You know Farrakhan plans to drop load of hereon here. But now that I am leaving he has to do this ion New York City. Fine! And we just start taking his shit. His building and everything. Because we know it is all drug money. And since I am so evil, it is m y money right? So I need to go back to New York City, where I might find people to help me for a change!

For now on, I am just smart guy for himself, like everyone else. Fuck being God, who wants that job anyway? I called myself being of service do you. I just thought everyone was waiting for me? It was a lie because the devil is a liar. You told me who you was from the begging and it took 50 years to prove it. Trust me this shit I am remembering real shit. I will do fine,with or without you.

Paul

PS:


If I declare war against evil, does it include America?  If Farrakhan can be an enemy of the state and preach to fall of America, can I. Hell I will say I am Satan too, if it give me the right to fuck this country up! Is that what this s all about a term you want to apply to me, to make satanic point. You really ant me to play devil? Think about it!

1 comment:

  1. Be a member of the great Illuminati and
    become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? join us today, to get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!. if you are interested, let's chat on Google Hangouts for more Info:
    brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348054518396

    ReplyDelete