Tuesday, September 30, 2014

This World Belongs to Satan


This World Belongs to Satan

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Note: Fuck all of you and I hope you get what you asked for, a fucking hero=ion epidemic in  Highlands County Florida! And you deserve it because you have no God in you and you know I know now! When it happens call on who will bring it to you "Lucifer Farrakhan." Why? Because the tester must run his test?  And he enjoys his job, so you would have a wonderful time together.

I feel like, what I did was necessary, But will anyone ever know about me? They think they played me but they really are the losers. I know who I AM now. When I got here I knew who I believed I was, but it is all clear to me whereby I can make sense out of most things that happened in life. 

The great lie, is that people are on earth was waiting on God to save the world, This world is Godless. Even the religions were created with the intend to deceive people. I use to think black churches were different. But it was the same game. Some German comes to a small town and shows them how it is done to control whole communities, based on false ideologies that even increase your ability to control them. He system to divide an conquer.

The Germans wrote the bible. And I proved the bible from one perspective, in that what I did was never supposed to happen, while what Farrakhan is doing is the Reich prophesy as they planned it for the Reich to maintain control and establish a one world government based on no God being even considered.

But which prophesy is the true prophesy?  The liar or the lair being beat at his own game?  I feel like people took my kindness for weakness. Who ever paid me a fair wage for anything I have ever done in my entire life?  Nobody ever!  But I fight for the poor and helpless as the sacrifice of my own needs.  I was used from the day I came to this planet, because you fear me. Now you need a reason to validate your oppressive positions towards me. But I allowed you to do this to give me an excuse to do what I about to do. Forsaken you! We are done doing business.  Because I never received any pay for my work in history.

The feeling I have isn't going to go away. I found the light and though I know I told you everything I know now, I will receive much more information.  I know who I am and this here isn't shit compared to what is to come me. And you all know it!

OK, you got my blood when I went to Florida Hospital and I hope you find what you need!  I will not be a part of that research project.  But I know stuff, way beyond what we discussed so far.  Because I built this country.  I built the nuclear your nuclear umbrella and placed your Star Wars technology in space. I cured all those diseases you need FDA approval for.  But never received a dime and with the knowledge of self, I cannot and will not do this anymore. I am not your fucking slave or a fucking sucker. And you will find out, even if it take a few years. You'll haven't seen shit yet!

But even if you know what you need to know to continue without me.  I know at some point all your codes will become know to me.  Can Lucifer do that?  But he has rights and money well everyone thinks I am crazy.  Fuck you! And we all know the bible is about economics and not saving souls. So Am being violated. I know I am God and there is nothing that I need to know, that will not to come to me when it is time for me to know.

Farrakhan wants to sell drugs, to bunch of Godless people, who I am to stop him? My job should be to make it easy for him?  Because Godlessness does not know me!  But I talking about something none of you have any idea about, because all of you are fakes and pretenders. (God) isn't even in you vocabulary.  Because you mean  Satan by this!

So if I keep my shit to myself and those who work for me, I will do much better than just giving my information to you for nothing in return but another future promise.  As for Janet and my children. Fuck them too! They chose to deny me and so fuck them. That is how I really feel now. I really do not care, because I know who I am and what is to come to my consciousness.  And your free information has ended. I know what to do, what I done already and how to get what I want now. I know the world that I am in now. I understand the rule probably better than those who enforce them.

As for that VA service connected case. I can take it or leave it. It was to bring me to this consciousness and level of understanding.  It served its purpose and gave me a platform.  I can make 20 times that in the first year alone and nobody can stop me and you know it. Hell I can sanction Farrakhan and make him give me money as a license to fuck you up.  Allowing me to have regular sex, good food, good weed and good everything for change and get high until you'll finish fucking shit up. Then clean up the miss and finish his job of fucking you up some, because that is the rules? It is about being evil? Right? I care lee I just want to be accepted o this planet. If fucking you up on a regular make me a good evil demon, than fine I will the God you want. Wee will gave Farrakhan the black people and my job will be to fuck up white people. OK! And I will do my job 10 times more efficient than him to prove  you I am better devil than Lucifer. I guess that make Jesus the Devil of Devil of Devils or some super evil power shit, that just blows everything but him and few woman to Start the world all over again with. Your question must be answered if I am to be Satan right? This is not buff, but what the light seems to be It was about being about self, making all the money to build war chest to kill the more stupid motherfuckers, with the money I made killing other people to start with.

I do not know were or when, but I am leaving hell's town as fast as I can find the money and a place to go. If they really want me to go, come up with $20G and week later I am gone. This town is evil to the core.  This place is out of the Twilight zone it is so damn evil. The whole damn  town decided to fuck my life up for 5 years straight.  They planned this since I was a little fucking child. All so that nobody would know I am here.  These are my bloodline relatives. The ones who get from me just being family automatically. But rather than be of royalty in my kingdom, they chose darkness with Farrakhan, because they love this shit. Fine, why should I suffer because like pain. Farrakhan might have been a step ahead of me. I tried to give you what you need to survive. But I will be such more happy giving you false hope and feeding me a good meal once in awhile

I was shocked to realize it was Farrakhan.  But I am just realizing what my family has done to me.  It is  things like insurance I don't need, ever.  Who is going to bury me?  The same ones who tried to bury me alive at  in  psychiatric ward in Florida Hospital?  Not one person called or checked on me, because they forewarned me of what they was going to do. Have me Baker Act and send away for six months, fuck me up on medications and kick out of my own organization I build. But why? This is the dirty shit about it all. They wanted to prove I am not God, because they are the anti-Christ and this would have ended diabolical ways and end their rein of power. I am a conflict of interest to evil to  my family.  And evil had 5,000 years to brainwash these fools. I had only 50 years to show them they are lairs.  And now we all know were we each stand!

Why I did what I did, I do not know yet.  But I know I will fined out. When I get to New York City am removing this psycho shit off of my records. I will live off of the streets. Like I said you can keep that VA check, I will never get anyway.  After 25 years, they still need a teleconference for what?  To ask me am I God?  The only way to find that out is a face to face conversations.  But they really do not want to know, they just need another excuse to not pay me again. So whatever you do I really care less now. But I know I am un-stoppable and did so much for this country already.  And since I am God and this my world, but Satan is running things and have more rights that me. Therefore anything I take is not stealing it is just taking shit that belongs to me that other refuse to give back. Fine!  Do it the barbaric way! Be a demon, be evil and scheme all the fucking time. Make you work a lie always! Fine!

It took me 55 years to become what I am now.  I know I am God, you cannot destroy me or kill me, you can make me sick but that is about it. I will shit out your poison as you probably poisoned me more than once in the last 5 years. If I do not leave soon I am going end up hating al these people forever. They make me sick. And was never worth the sacrifice.  So Why?  Ask yourself,  President Obama, why would I let you use me so bad?  

I always knew the government was not shit from  the beginning. You called yourselves using me, like some superhero to demon's control. But here is the promise. I am going to remember your systems of security. I will be able to control all nuclear armament. Before it is over I will just take over where Lucifer stops. I cannot lose, but you need to learn a lesson. This is not WWI and will not end with a solo act like on Japan. I tried to save you for a serious problem. But you want arms money and want to feed everybody but me. You will make me beg for $2,500? Yea, but am God? I guess God is the lowest thing on earth when  it come to money, because I am and have been among the poorest and yet by far the most productive person in the world. But yet I am penniless?

I wanted to be a God, because I believed I would be loved for helping in this world survive this situation. Total power is a necessity to do this. It cannot be done thru negotiations. But you see me as being over you and not saving your stupid asses. I am not going to die and you have not the power to mistreat me anymore than allow you to.

Because I just do not agree with anything going on, like Austria I will be neutral.  "Either you are for me or against me!" I will stand on the sidelines for her on. As for money when I go home they will either give me some or I am taking shit from here on out.  But to wait on you with all the power I have?  For what? What is the most money I ever had?  Not even $15G. I never had a job paying over $20G in one year. Why? It was a game and now you lose. Because what could have been a good thing, is no longer even a relationship at all anymore.  Being a God is being without honor on earth and the disrespect will never end. Because earth is godless or they would have know me by now. You have no right to have me so broke knowing why I am doing this. But what I have come to realize is very few if anyone at all thinks like me in reality.  People are selfish and greedy.

Mankind is not capable of serving a God. If I build a spaceship it will be to get me as far away from you'll demonic motherfuckers as possible. This was the wrong stop, I need to continue my journey to another place somewhere else.  You'll are too fucked up and like I said, the bible is a self-fulfilling prophesy. It is happening because you was programmed to believe it. All this is happening because of what you believe. Not one person believes I AM , because there just is not any love in you to receive me.

Now I was told, you all was so full of love for God. So I came with the good news. But the problem  is you just have no God in  you and maybe starting over after you destroy this shit will be required. Maybe we have to start all over from scratch because you are too far gone to be returned to Godliness.  In  any case I am tired of this shit. I am going focus on my music, until I can get out from around here. I need not be where I am hated or be required to forgive people just because they failed?   They planned this shit for about 40-50 fucking years. And was so evil, that I had no idea.  These are my bloodline kinfolks who came at me. My family is evil! They wanted me to be Satan, because that is what they always believed concerning God. They sold their souls to the Reich. They are the bloodline of Elijah Poole Muhammad.  Who did not continue this devil shit. But redirected hi s folk to the teaching of Sunni Islam. No the perfect religion but these people art least think they are search in thought direction. I got to get out around this place. And fuck the thee day November Weekend Events. For what?  For who?  These people hated me for many these years, because I was gifted? Why? What have I even done to them to make them hate me other than being good to them? And what have I ever denied them or America.  I gave you a lifetime of suffering and for what?  To tell me even though you proved your point, you know Satan  he changes the rules at midstream all the time, because the rule is he has to have an unfair advance, because in reality he is the inferior race and because he is a stupid motherfucker, he wants keep everybody at his level, which requires killing and blowing up shit to rule over mankind. He is essentially  a barbaric man by his nature.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Resignation or Amen and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Be a member of the great Illuminati and
    become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? join us today, to get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!. if you are interested, let's chat on Google Hangouts for more Info:
    brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348054518396

    ReplyDelete