Monday, September 1, 2014

Paul Castellano Message to the Jews


Paul Castellano Message to the Jews

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

I put my offer on the table for all humanity and singled you Israel as my origin of world conflicts.  Let us understand the truth about me and my love for the Jewish people.  John J. Gotti married Victoria Gotti because she was a Jewish girl and he believed what most of the world still believes, which is that they are God's chosen people.

Carlo Gambino must have sent him through the power of God, because here stood a man, who in search of being close to God chose a Jewish girl to bare his children, then he discovered the living God in the flesh.  The loyalty and  ties of such a relationship, had to be spiritually driven. For he was not loyal to the Gambino Crime Family, he was loyal to God.  And he stood up to me and said, "If you are the devil I will die before I pay you."  And still I chose him as my agent. And now because I know who he is and my case have been presented, only a fool cannot see the light.

My lead attorney is a Jewish man named Mark Lippman, Esq.  Now we joined him up with Bruce Cutler allowing my assets to be manipulated and accounts settled.   My problem isn't Jews, but those who want to use them as human shields to protect their Middle East oil interest.  The Zionist!  These people leading Israel are arrogant and do not think they can be whacked, one after one.  Whereby people close to me had to go, so who are they?

I call on the Jewish people who are truly God fearing or just have enough business sense and want longevity or just want to be on right side of history to just start working for me.  Because I pay well and my main health benefit is 150 years in a healthy body and plans to extend on that. Our journey is the conquer the universe. I need smart people, but to start doing things quickly.

I need doctors and our legal representation budget is set at $5 Billion, to get this right, I need to people help me teach those who are behind.  We must advocate for world peace and the only way for this to happen is either those who want wars, havoc and destruction as a way of the world to either duly recognize me and stop starting shit or be whacked.  Being I am indestructible as you all know, maybe I will lose some of my man but they know that goes with the job.  But I rid the source of my problem whom are those leading the sacrificial lambs of Israel, like Germany and like everywhere they settle these human shields are always sacrificed and they go somewhere with more bullshit based the lie that they are God's Chosen People.

No! I will not go after Israel but those who make all these fucked up decisions.  Time is running out.  Like I said to the God fearing, know I am God, to the wise businessman, decide what side of history you want to me on.  To those who insist on war, will receive death by assassination.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano


1 comment:

  1. Be a member of the great Illuminati and
    become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? join us today, to get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!. if you are interested, let's chat on Google Hangouts for more Info:
    brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348054518396

    ReplyDelete