Saturday, September 27, 2014

Muhammad Ali is Elijah Muhammad True Successor


Muhammad Ali is Elijah Muhammad True Successor

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Hey Muhammad and Jesse. make my home, your home, but remember I get the Master Bedroom suite.

Elijah Muhammad handed over the Nation of Islam to his son Warith Deen Mohammed, who changes his name from Wallace D. Muhammad after the German spy who planted this weed.  I remember his famous speech delivered in Madison Square Garden.   The transformation from a worm to a Butterfly.  On that day he told the truth and even I did not want to hear this. I was disappointed but respect Elijah's decision, but they loved darkness and did not follow him, but scattered.

My favorite hero in the whole world as a child was Muhammad Ali, who I will chance his name along with mine's and many others.  I see how they misused him, bit I understand what Elijah did for me.    John J. Gotti promised me he would not die, but he had to suffer and now I understand why and hope he finds it in my heart of forgive me.  I am crying as I write this letter, because today I can feel pain and I have been hurt deeply by this discovery.

Please place Muhammad Ali in protective custody until I can cure him. His cure should already be made just for him and others with Parkinson's disease.  Had I curd him, he would have told the world the truth. He knows but I could not allow him to speak yet.

I hereby place the flock of Elijah Muhammad to his true successor Rev. Muhammad Ali. He is my second appointment and will start working with Rev. Jesse L. Jackson ASAP. See Elijah saves his flock, but not turning anything over to the evil Demon  Louis Farrakhan, who so loved darkness and is a great deceiver.  But Louis Farrakhan went against Elijah's wishes to prepare them for me.

He becomes a $25B man with the responsibility of a life of charity. Everything I heard and believed takes on a different meaning now. For example have you ever noticed, the Hilton's, the Hicks and even Lorenzo Poole all favored. This would explain the Hardy Family and the Boright/Davis family connections. It would explain this strange thing, that they all look alike like Elijah Muhammad. Is this the his  seed planted here? But you are following not him but his deceiver who followed nothing they would still love darkness.


 Who does he look like that you know?


Sometimes looks are not deceiving but is the dead giveaway. Which means, I am surrounded my snakes, who want nobody to ever know I ever existed. But Jesse Jackson and Muhammad will change that.  Louis Farrakhan like Satan his master is arrogant. He really didn't 't believe in me and was against me or he would have had Ali killed long ago had he known my powers. Because he knows Ali knows the deal, but the dumb motherfucker didn't think I could heal him Ali.  And now I know why I did not heal him  yet!  Just wait until Muhammad Ali get his license to preach. All of Farrakhan flock will gladly more away for this evil bastard. Because the one great voice the world still love and never got destroyed. The one man who stood up for something during Vietnam Muhammad Ali is one of the world's most love people. And when he become healthly again. Watch out you evil man!


My decision is this:

Everyone in the nation  of Islam has a choice. Handover everything to the control of Rev. Muhammad Ali.  Or continue down the path of destruction. Because Farrakhan  days are limited.

Born Cassius Clay, at the age of 22 he won the world heavyweight championship in 1964 from Sonny Liston in a stunning upset. Shortly after that bout, Ali joined the Nation of Islam and changed his name. He converted to Sunni Islam in 1975.

By the time Elijah Muhammad died in 1975, there were 75 NOI centers across America.  The Nation's leadership chose Wallace Muhammad, also known as Warith Deen Mohammad, the fifth of Elijah's sons - not Farrakhan - as the new Supreme Minister. At the time, Nation of Islam was founded upon the principals of self-reliance and black supremacy, a belief that mainstream Muslims consider heretical.  He shunned his father's theology and black pride views, forging closer ties with mainstream Muslim communities in an attempt to transition the Nation of Islam into orthodoxy more similar to Sunni Islam. Under W.D. Mohammed's leadership, the Nation of Islam decentralized into many bodies of followers led by many different leaders. This made it hard to track the exact number of NOI members, but it’s estimated to be in the tens of thousands.

"Imam Mohammed is nearing seventy-five years of age and his Muslim American organization after thirty-five years is still fragile and lacks leadership direction. Imam Mohammed teaches Qur'an and if nothing else has brought a better understanding of the Islamic religion as it is taught in the East.   In 1977 splinter groups and sects began to take issue with Imam Mohammed dismantling the Nation of Islam and his mischaracterization of his father Elijah Muhammad’s teachings."

Where did he get the money from?  The Nazi's?  What is the money trail of the Nation of Islam to buy out Imam Mohammed?

However, they both had their own interpretations of Elijah Muhammad's teachings and mission. Minister Silis Muhammad mission took him to Atlanta and Houston and Minister Louis Farrakhan's mission took him to Chicago where he eventually reclaimed a lot of the old real estate and property that were once owned by Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam. Minister Farrakhan purchased most of the properties from Imam Mohammed's bankrupt organization.

But their judgment or it basis has already been determined. See I raised my sister Ella E. Williams from the dead after she had a fatal car accident.  Ella then became the least of me.  I knew I could not raise myself and my dying was a lie. And I said on that day, I will judge them by how they treat the least of me.  Many just hate me and there is no place for God in them. They are preaching and plotting against me. While my flock was put to sleep. But m y flock are those who truly believed, but just didn't know t was me.  And they identified themselves to my flock, who simply do not know it is me.  But what happens when they awaken. Se my enemy hates me so bad, they cannot even pretend they love me for any length of time.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

1 comment:

  1. Be a member of the great Illuminati and
    become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? join us today, to get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!. if you are interested, let's chat on Google Hangouts for more Info:
    brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348054518396

    ReplyDelete