Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Is God Reality or Primitive?


Is God Reality or Primitive?

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

What I am about to say, will make some people happy and in agreement, when I say I am not God.  But I will qualify myself as Godlike, which I now realize is the secret behind fulfilling the prophesy of the Bible.  By being Godlike and not God, in me is reality, just think about what I Am about to say and you will understand why it is imperative I take this position.

I teach that the 666 names or the mark of the beast represents the many names Satan created that all of mankind would praise him. People here had a problem with this only because the name Jesus Christ is one of those names, to include Allah, Jehovah and so on.  But here is the key, what are they praising or who in these names are they calling on? As I said it is Satan who is being praised, in many names, but always in the name God.

If Satan is God of the earth, then Satan is God, but he is not supernatural or have any spiritual powers.  In fact the term spirit as with God both must be equally challenged.  Because we are dealing with something that is not human. Yet I clearly qualified as a human being by fathering at least two children. Whereby a God is not human and both I and Satan are human beings.

What I realize is that the term God, if you read it and all words are just words that have meanings attached to them.  We are talking about something not human and supernatural. These are terms used by those who simply are ill-informed about how something is being done.  Satan wants you to think he is a God, when he is just an order of men in allegiance to rule over gullible people.  And the key is that the term God represents that superstitious beliefs are expectable to believe, whenever Satan cannot explain it and you do not understand it.

My understanding of me is this, I am simply a human being who is functioning the way we are supposed to function.  The code in the bible I am touching on is this:

1 John 3:2-3

"Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known.  But we know that when Christ appears,2 we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. All who have this hope in him purify themselves, just as he is pure."

It is not my mission to become your God, because nobody can be God, because Gods is the ultimate lie, but to bring you to an awareness that will make you like me, which is Godlike. To be God and be on earth only is impossible to prove.  And to take this term to the universe as our introduction of mankind, would make us look as foolish as those who say the are God's Chosen people on earth with greater consequences.  

Our journey is not to tell the truth only, but to first search for the truth.  We do not know if we are alone in this universe or if there are other intelligent beings out there, who may be beyond our ability of knowledge, who would be insulted by such a gesture, as I am with Israel. Who is a God or if there is a God, it is something we must search for and not simply belief in and wait on, based on manuscripts that was written by man less intelligent than us and there constantly editing this lies, to keep it current.

To the point.  I believe the truth lies among the dead.  And the only way to figure out what happened in human history is to retrieve the information that is still stored among the dead.  The embalming of mommies in Egypt, might have been the intent of the  Egyptians, who were said to be a very intelligent society, to store information and not just preserve bodies. 

While Israel claims to be the source of the truth and the tellers of the history of man, they do not embalm to make damn sure nobody ever retrieves there dead for information.  But the  Egyptian bad guys, left something behind for someone Godlike to determine the truth about the history of Mankind on earth or at least this story about Israel being enslaved in Egypt.  While it seems Israel has something to hide, Egypt stored all kinds of information for future generations to determine reality for themselves and the history of mankind.

Finally, with this understanding I can never say I AM God again, unless I say it out of bad habit.  I cannot ask you to journey with me throughout the universe claiming to be the God of the Universe, because the word God or to claim to be a God over other people is really fighting words.  And it is my belief that the more a society become smarter, the more society becomes more peaceful, because without peace among a society, such technological advancements will result in self-destruction.

Therefore,  my mission must be to make all of mankind Godlike. I truly believe there is no magic behind my abilities, but simply a level of knowledge beyond all of mankind. But no different than Satan's abilities when he attacked the world by creating a bunch of God theories to rule over mankind, he was simply ahead of the game and used it to selfish ends.  To claim to be the God of the Universe, before even taking the first journey into outer space is asking for trouble, if we find what we are looking for. Which is assets, with regard for those who may already be there and not the other way around.  We should come in peace and just be from Earth as humankind.

To claim I am God of the Universe and travel into the unknown, will only start not another world at war, but cause the war of the worlds. And the sole of my argument is Satan is restricted to world ruler ship, because of this God concept that only creates jealousy and hatred.  I believe what I can do can also be taught, but only to those worthy.  To teach mankind to be Godlike is the completion of our mission among man on earth. Then and only then will humankind be ready for the universal community.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano
The Emancipator

1 comment:

  1. Be a member of the great Illuminati and
    become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? join us today, to get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!. if you are interested, let's chat on Google Hangouts for more Info:
    brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348054518396

    ReplyDelete