Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pete Owes Russell One Hundred Dollars


Pete Owes Russell One Hundred Dollars

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

I have to get ready for an appointment at the Sebring VA Clinic and I am a little tired, but this must be said.  Gambling is something I do not enjoy at all, because I am a sore loser and would it be fair if I won all the time?  No!  So for me it is a bad way to gain charity, because I will not like you for beating me out of my money.  Just write me a grant.

On the other hand most of my men love gambling.  They made me a lot of money controlling illegal gambling for many years.  Which meant investment capital that was constantly being pulled it from within the community daily.  Before legal lotteries and off track betting which failed, they made all the money and was considered a service to community.

Take John J. Gotti, he loves to gambling and always losses. He is a programmed loser, that enjoys doing that type of shit anyway.  For him, the best way to gain charity from him, is to invite him to gambling events for good causes.  And he will enjoy fucking up money losing, because that is who he is.  And I think he should get 5% of my 25% of Gambino Pharmaceuticals, leaving 20% so he can negotiate all the 50% for investment capital.  And I just told you a good way to get chunks of that money.

As for Pete Green and Russell Lewis (A key).  The guy who made me fuck James DeBarge for trying to steal Janet.  Paul Castellano was one crazy motherfucker.  For some reason Joe hated that guy and that was his wish.  Anyway, they had to make a bet out of if I would pull this off.  And Russell could not possibly bet against me, he knows what I can do because he was there.  So Pete losses.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano


1 comment:

  1. Be a member of the great Illuminati and
    become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? join us today, to get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!. if you are interested, let's chat on Google Hangouts for more Info:
    brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348054518396

    ReplyDelete