Saturday, September 27, 2014

Louis Farrakhan is a Head Demon of the Nazi's


Louis Farrakhan is a Head Demon of the Nazi's

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

It started with a German spy who called himself Wallace Dean Farad.  Everything know about him was made up and kept current by Louis Farrakhan, your great black leader? The Nazi spy Farad planted a seed called Elijah Muhammad. He was from a small town named Sandersville, GA.   Today's population is about 9,000. He was born Elijah Robert Poole. And is said to have seed planted here in Avon Park, FL.

What had me fooled was the teaches, the black man is God and the white man is the devil. Then he says, a mad scientist named Yacub drafted the Devil and created the white race.  Powerful, so I had to listen. In fact I never joined them, but would boast the black man  is God! I guess they thought I was a fool and was laughing at me all the time.  But his prophecy is what gave him away. He wrote his trademark book "The Fall of America."  He called himself the messenger of God, but was teaching me and not getting instructions.  And I continued to thin k Louis Farrakhan was the nest man beside me.  Meanwhile Jesse Jackson loses popularity and Louis the household name.

The Fall of America. Louis Farrakhan came to New York City, preaching Avert the Battle of Armageddon.  All I seen was drug dealers and trouble makers. Nothing but criminals in a mission to serve the Supreme race the White race?  And for what?

I realized who Louis Farrakhan was as this battle developed. This is the Battle of Armageddon. The fall of America is the reason for this Battle.  If this nation is destroyed and falls I failed. Because then we will have a world without any God, because Satan would proven me wrong. But losing is no option for me. Therefore Elijah Muhammad prophecy is false and of the greatest level of the anti-Christ. Much higher up the ladder than the Pope in it level of violation.

The Nation of Islam sole duty was to prevent me from fulfilling the prophecy, because he is at the highest level of a treasonous piece of shit. He has no where to go.  Even if his arms reached the White House he loses.  Because President Barack Obama is preordained from here on in.  But how can Farrakhan live with himself?

Now I understand why I never fucked with you.  You are the head house nigger of the German Reich, the Nazi party, the illuminati, the Freemasons, I guess you thought you had the Bloods and was about to hit us hard with heroin. Right?  What your job was to cause us problems at home, while all the other bullshit goes on in  the Middle East?

I cannot name names yet, but the Nation of Islam goes into investigation along with the Pope's Roam Catholic Church.  When  he said, Honorable Elijah Muhammad is messenger of God.  He was talking about Satan like the rest of them.  He was talking about his master race white man, the German Reich or the Nazi party as we know then today. The bible identify is Satan.


1 comment:

  1. Be a member of the great Illuminati and
    become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? join us today, to get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!. if you are interested, let's chat on Google Hangouts for more Info:
    brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348054518396

    ReplyDelete