Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Reality Check - The Powers of Paul Castellano


Reality Check - The Powers of Paul Castellano

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Mr. President:

Those who are trying to fuck you up, know what I can do, so ask them if  these statements are bluffs or do they now realized they fucked up.  By age 70, because 70 years constitutes a lifetime in their scriptures. I will know  at least these things.

1: Everything I did for you will become a total  recall.

2: Meaning every aspect of your security systems and this is worldwide knowledge.

3: I will be able to take control of your satellites at well and that which has weaponry, I will be able to zip a bitch in any location on earth with that laser gun.

4: I will be able to take control of all electronic device on earth, because anything you can do with computer everyone knows I can do better with my mind.

5: Meaning thank you for the NSA. I have that access directly to my mind, if you can do it electronically, so can I.

Got  the picture, I run this world and you cannot kill me because I AM God. And as a security measure, if anyone comes at me, I will go into automatic until I get the origin of the order to who sent them. So if you want to test me, make sure you are also willing to be the final sacrificed. That goes for the United States Government.

Now how could it be possible to fuck me over for any real length of time? We all know since I was about 10 years old, I created everything in this world. Just like your bible said.  But you must don 't understand is the power you gave me over you, by using my talents and abilities thin king you was slick.  Because now I am not obligated to you as a partner. You get whatever I decide you can have.

You can not even modify anything unless it is done mathematically. And I AM at least what 100 years ahead of you? And moving ahead at an accelerated pace. Why? Because it is all coming to me. And it is coming faster and faster. It takes time to process this shit.

Again you took kindness for weakness. You thought I needed to tell you everything, so I blogged for therapy. That is my proof to the world that all of you are full of shit.  I can tell you everything I know everyday and you will still be lost.  Why?  Because I walk by faith.  Something few of you will every truly understand I can see.  I remembered because I had faith, and now I  know. If people really had faith in Jesus Christ they would have been knew I was here. But Melvin "Yet" Willy told me something. Here stood a so-called Christian, who bear false witness right to my face. I know he full of shit, talking about born again. What I know now, is all of them are full of shit. It is all games.

Finally, why is this all coming to me. One word. "Faith!"  I did not know who I was until about out 2 or 3 weeks ago, right before I got Baker Act. So I knew they could not keep me any longer than I chose to stay. The games are over!  I know they cannot kill  me. I can take out a whole Army single handedly. Because nobody can kill me, if I go into automatic. This will happen as my self-defense abilities.  Meaning if a cop says you are under arrest and I am not in the mood, his best bet is to get to stepping. Because they do not want the attention and they know I can takeout this whole police force using them against themselves. Because man cannot kill me and if one pulls out a gun out on me, he will kill himself. That is to make sure people do not pull guns out on me, thinking they can kill or have power over me.  Pulling a gun  give me power over you. With such knowledge of self and knowing these talents were used for corrupt reasons by this government, why should I negotiate with anyone, when  I said these things need to be done. And should be done? I know the system even if I do not know why.

Like I said, fuck Israel, fuck Britain and fuck Germany. They are liars and have been at it for long time over 5,000 years. Their time is up as rulers, it is up them if they survive as residents of this planet.  Their aren't shit and now they just realize how bad they fucked up. And I am going to really put Lucifer on their asses now.

Let me show you how easy it is to fuck running:

Minister Farrakhan is a diabolical motherfucker.  He knows, I will fuck his ass up, if he ever tries anything but loyalty towards me in the future.  That said, redirect some of the villain shit at these Reich motherfuckers.

Hey Lucifer, I bet if you can place a bunch afghan heroin in the white neighborhoods and cause terror and mayhem in Germany, Israel and Britain.  Satan will bless you even more as loyal servant of Satan.  Want to bet?  I wage gentlemen's bet of. You get eternity in  my Kingdom for a successful job.  Or burn in hell with your makers if you do not. Deal Evil demonic loyal Demon?

Man fuck negotiations.  Lucifer got so much shit on them that after '' I post him as Satan  and a terrorist cell, a Reich and everything else, they was too afraid to respond.  So he knows you cannot do shit about this either.  Me, you just can't kill!  And in time I will k know everything about this world and control over it. Wasn't that in your bible?  But he is  a business man remember? And the bible really about raping economies and not saving souls, from Satan's viewpoint anyway.  I think he will make the best decision for his long term survival. Or you need to do it my way without any questions, because this I may world and soon  you will be forced to accept it and tougher decisions will have to made due to lost time.

I guess stupid again. They figured my family could fuck me up or loss grace. How could I not know what they was going to do.  I probably instructed them on how to do it.  I just had to teach the moral of the I Am God.  And not  that fake ass shit they be pushing on people. I will get back to you. Because I realize people have to accept that niggers done took over the damn planet.  But I am just ruler unlike Satan.  We were always made to be smarter than you. Our brains are bigger on the average.  That don 't mean you can be of great help. You just do not qualify to run this world. 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment