Friday, September 19, 2014

Open Letter to Morgan and Morgan


Open Letter to Morgan and Morgan

From: Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle   Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ
RE: You have received your Calling
Date: 18 Sep. 2014

My Identity Verification:

President Barrack Obama: My Current President of The United States.
Bruce Cutler: Criminal Lawyer - John J. Gotti Personal Attorney -Who is my right-hand man.
Mark Lippman: Veterans Law Attorney Handling my Government Affairs
Morgan and Morgan: If you accepted: Will handle my Lawsuits to include Class Action.

Contact them and everyone please respect my privacy this weekend and allow me time to mourn.  The Illuminati last attempt against me failed and opened the Pandora box.  I destroyed them and everything they had now belongs to us and it was all stolen anyway. 

He has know power among any nation on earth anymore.  China saw what they had planned for them.  Call in a debt and get nuked by us?  They tried to get America and Russia to fight over UkraineUkraine wanted weapons crying unfair economics?  So if Ukraine wants to add a tariff on Russian imports, talk to the EURO.  I am sure they can afford .50 Euro tax on fuel, to be paid to you.  But like I cannot arm you, they can no longer feed Cuba.   Germany, is Germans, Switzerland is Germans and Austria  is headquarters of the Illuminati, Satan,  who has been known the Reich, Germans.  But the Vatican is side to be Rome?  How can that be?

Is the Headquarters of the Reich in Italy

They had us thinking Israel came before Rome.  But Archeological evidence proves, Rome was 1,500 years prior to the lie Israel.  I had to find those stupid mother fuckers.  Claiming I am Jew, but speak Hebrew. Like African Americans today, talking about "my nigger."  Now to you see there that shit got them?  A Jew and Nigger and derogatory statement statements and not ethnicities.  The Germans called them Jews and the British called us Niggers and we became proud stupid Jew-Niggers.

But mystery solved.  My blood type is AB+.  The tie is that our origin is from Egypt but Egypt is truly the land of Hebrew. While Israel has the tongue, Egyptians remained in the true physical nature in the black skin. They hate the Jews because they are frauds and complain in Arabic.  Yet they reside in the land of Hebrew.    My mother is a Zulu, so how I came as a Hebrew, conceived around the exact date the New World Order was Fully Established, when Austria declared neutrality July 1955, making China feel needed as the only Atheist Nation Oct. 1949?  I was born under the water sing pieces on 4 March 1959.  You know like the fish?                  

Italy is controlled by the Swiss Guard - Germans.  But Italy will become a part of the Euro in 2020?  And we know the master plan of Satan is to harm people of color - Africans, because he thinks he is the master race.  Italy is another headquarters.  Like he rewrote the calendar, he redraw the map to conceal himself.  Italy is the cradle of Africa  and will be invited to rejoin her true family as a United Africa.  The Vatican is where every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess to the world that they are liars, eunuchs, less than men and evil. And we now own every piece of property once owned by them and is in search of qualified clergy.

So instead of heroin hitting our streets, while we send our over exhausted troops back into battle, to be treated by a Veterans Administration killing veterans, because over 30% of the employees are unqualified frauds hired thought he back door, with fake credentials pretending, while they brought their degrees on the Internet and were never vetted by the personnel staff, but instead snuck in, these are who just opens the door to criminals pretending to be professionals, killing veterans based on the authority granted by fraud. 

Everybody is looking at ISIS and the Middle East.  The home of the worlds' biggest dummies.  Meanwhile the Reich has his world currency already the Euro.  Not the Chinese Renminbi, but the German Euro.  But the only two nations that cannot choose sides in the battle of Armageddon is why I just got falsely held hostage at Florida Hospital  in Lake Placid, Florida for 9 days.

It was Satan's last stand to kidnap me.  But I have the documents to proves a fraudulent paper trail from beginning to end. I was never legally Baker Act, either because Dr. Borden, is a fraud who got in through a friend or the bitch who is plain incompetent.  She could not even file a proper Baker Act and I never had a psychiatrist who typed 3 words a minute until I met her.  That is called Veteran Benefits?

Then the 7th Day Adventist, tried to finish the job.  I told them I am Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ.  I showed them that this  was illegal and heir response was, you have no phone privileges cutting me off from the outside world from the moment I was illegally abducted by a Deputy Officer based on an unexcitable document.  I was told I was under the Baker Act?  I was told I was incompetent based on a document never even filed, the less adjudicated.

I couldn't sleep almost at all the whole time their, as they keep telling me to taker these psychotropic medications, I continued to refuse. They was really trying to fuck me up.  I played along, as if they really had power over me.  I followed orders.  Meanwhile I completed my work in resolving the War of Armageddon. I got about 15-30 pieces of paper a day hand written and handed to be added to my hospital records.  Give Mark Lippman, Esq. I granted the authority to see all my records and had him contact Bruce Cutler.  And just played along and told them let them hang themselves.

They just held on to my papers, which was on point, but calling me a sick man, while I am in custody based on nothing but fraudulent paper trial of documents. Why? Because the non profit organizations from Services of the Underserved in New York City to Florida Hospital in Florida are shareholders of pharmaceutical stocks.  It is a RICO conspiracy all the way to every pharmaceutical company in  the United States.

They just find people to do as they say for crumbs, create agendas, budgets and policies. Claiming to be philanthropist, doing this out in good will.   Because a member of a Board of Director in 501 c 3 non profit cannot be paid. S o they seem selfless.

They make people break the law and defraud Medicaid and Medicare, claiming love for humanity.  Meanwhile they force poison on people, with the power of a Judge to Involuntary Commit them based on their professional opinions.  But these are dummies?  They could not even file the proper documentation to use such authority even if based on lies.  They claim MD, but are just plan dumb assholes, pushing pills for crumbs, will their master own the stock in the pharmaceuticals.  Meanwhile Veterans think they got something going on with 100% service connect disability, from these fraud, instead of what they fought for quality healthcare.

At the end of the of each fiscal year they must file a IRS from 990.  Can't change that now!  But the IRS, just lets things go if the numbers balance.  But nobody bothered to challenged the billing practices?  But I have evidence of Medicare fraud forced upon me based on a false Baker Act, and a paper trial until hours before my release that was All act and nothing but fraud after fraud on paper.

They brought in a judge to determine should I be involuntarily committed and said my writ, my right to argue against the false imprisonment was denied by the same judge.  So I gave the woman who did all this fraud against me her name is Sharlene Landers who is Administrator of this hospital a letter to give to Honorable Judge Angela J. Cowden of the 10th Circuit Court in Highland County Florida.

I told her you are now granted top secret Clarence and give her instructions and clearly identified myself as Jesus Christ.  She did not judge me, but requested I waive my right to a hearing.  I was called cab and was released without taken any medications or any conditions to do such a thing. Because she love Jesus, but the Veterans Administration need be aware. 40% of you are gone, you can resign or be found guilty of a Conspiracy to kill veterans due to lack of qualified skills and false credentials. The n on profit healthcare system will show a paper trial to shock ownership in pharmaceuticals a RICO Act.

I will personally sue both the Veteran Administration and Florida Hospital.  I feel Florida Hospital cost our organization at least $250,000 per day in lost grant opportunities needed for our next fiscal year.  And the VA really fucked up. They forced medications on me for 25 years based on a false diagnosis.  The proof is that I am who I claim and everything will be found in my medical records at Saint Elizabeth Hospital. The records they never requested and my first diagnosis.

Everything I have said for the last 25 years, I said on the day when I threatened to kill George H. W. Bush, who was really working for me.  We ran this government since I was 10 years old.  And Satan figured as long as I dogged out black people but I made it easy for them.  So I gave them weed the wonder drug, but made it illegal. That keep a lot of people alive and send a lot of people to jail.  Hey he had to think I was a fool to think I was Satan.  So I controlled the government sending all the  money into an account that traces back to me.  So when he made his last move the war of Armageddon, I left him holding his hand in the cookie jar.  I exposed him to all world leaders. Now all he has is safe full of gold and diamonds.  A conductor and semiconductor nobody will accept as a exchange for good anymore.

Everyman and woman who served time on a non violent marijuana offense is used, will have be paid for everyday they spent in prison

Now who sis I do this?  When I was 3 years old, I realized I had to create an alter ego, who was Paul Castellano the Son of Carlo Gambino. I always knew what was going on, but didn't know why.  I just woke up about two weeks ago and relieved I was to come in the name Jesus.  I knew I was God, I knew people believed Satan was God, but I just realized I was running Satan's house since I was 10 years old.

So WWJD? I know everything, because I know the rules of engagement and I know what I would do in such a situation.

The Emancipator of the World


No comments:

Post a Comment