Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Promises I Know I can Keep


Promises I Know I can Keep

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

Mankind can live to 150 years on the average within five years of founding Gambino Pharmaceuticals. 

Birth rates at some point must correlate with the rate of death which will decease, meaning by design the rate of children being born will drastically reduce.

Universal healthcare to include drugs designed for pleasure that are safe and covered by a universal insurance program.

Mankind will have abilities to high levels of sexual gratification, being the elimination of anything that prevent our pleasure center from communicating with out sexual organs.  Because this is the greatest natural pleasure of man and was never a sin to experience, the problem is how it is experienced. 

Our culture has to insure that every man and woman has a sexual partner, even if our world was to become childless or their mission requires them to be in such an environment.

In Satan world he created your options and in God's World, I will create our options. 

We will break the code of the DNA of humankind and as I said sex is a learned behavior. So as to sexual expression, which seems to have become LBGT communities concerns. What I promise is a great sexual experience for all of mankind, which is a condition or mindset I can create.

I will make Janet become however she always wanted to look without surgery, but thru a simply transitional process, because I can do that.  I know I can end obesity.  I was great athlete in my childhood and people still think I look younger than I am, but I will once again become a very good looking and healthy and athlete man in my prime. 

In my world people will be able to be whatever they want to be, there cannot be a girl in boy's body.  See you are what you are and I will make sure whatever it is you want to be, you can become.  The LBGT community is an idea being forced on a scientific community that cannot produce these service, so it has become a sign of perversion.

My point:  Sex change operations are perversion because they cannot do it correctly.  If a man wants to be a woman in my world, I can take his DNA and make changes to complete the perfect process and reverse it if I so desire.  I can create a device to totally replace the need for a companionship offering ultimate sexual pleasure, while giving you something that will allow you to ejaculate 5 times a day and make you believe what to imagine at the moment and without loss of physical energy, if your mission requires such isolation and you will survive as long as you have something to look forward to.  Sex is an issue now, but it is nothing to judge the world over.  All I promise is sex will be great for everyone on earth made easy, I did not say how.  But the LBGT community is based on people wanting to be something they are not and demanding their rights to be what they want to be in their own bodies.

In the New World people will be able to be whatever they want to be and therefore this reasoning will no longer exist.  Because I seem to never make mistakes, even when it seems I do, this movement is based on a imperfect God, who made a mistake when he created them.  That is my only problem, they blame God and not themselves for their decisions.

I can turn a grown man into a little girl , who can grow up and have children, based on the science promised through mastering the code of DNA.  Therefore, nobody has to want to be something they are not.  Nor blame God for the decisions they make or I will be forced to make it. If sexuality become divisive issue, I will have no other options but to remove all but what options I want to you to choose from.  Rather it is DNA or choice, I can control this based on the science of psychology and reprogram anyone or biology by creating you into whatever you want to be.   But no man will be able to say Gods made a mistake when he created me. If any mistake is made it will be based on your decision, so know what you ask for, because you might get it.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano



1 comment:

  1. Be a member of the great Illuminati and
    become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor, politician , musician, doctor , footballer , student ? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor e t.c ) and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? join us today, to get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!. if you are interested, let's chat on Google Hangouts for more Info:
    brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348054518396

    ReplyDelete