Saturday, October 20, 2018

Breast Cancer Awaehess?

every Disease known to Humankind is Curable

I was walking to the Library and I saw a crowd of perhaos 1,000 or 2,000 marching wearing pink. I asked a man is this a March for the cure to breasr cancer? Yes! Is this a request or a protest?  A fund raiser.  Oh, so they are asking man to cure breast cancer?  And I continued on my way.

Cured

In 1973 the Nixon Administration created the FDA and the DEA.  The DEA scheduled drugs and not the FDA unconstitutional.  The CDC they kill people.  The Center of Disease Control?  Really?

Before this, I was up all night being bit by moschitos.  And while at my storage as I was about to leave i saw a little girl alone as I walked out, her mother was outside, she was sent as a prostitute?  Really?  So I said opposites attract but inconpaincompat do not coexist.  Every last one of my Queendom Queens are my children, they were either born Spirit or saved by my seed.

This is what they do with those the CDC kills
The Chattal Industry like Abbott Labs Insure Similac and GNC Stores

The Transactlanic Chattel Trade

While I sleep with the moschitos or in the street, no one of them raised a penny for a roof over my head, but asked how can entertain this circus?

So I get to a soup kitchen and once again a slow train goes by, I looked behind me and see the James Brown Arena to be renamed the Chaka Zulu Arean, next to it the U.S. Post  Office, down the block the Marriott International and Marriott International Suite, the Union Justice Center, the AT&T Power Attenia, the Public Library, the Legal Aid Society at the Willie H. Mays Building and more, Broad Street, U-Haul, the Salvation Army Headquarters.  Then on the other side is the Sheriff Office and County Jail.  Now when you cross the railroad tracks, you cross out of the red line district.  So I pondered and I asked, which side is the red line district.  The question was rhetorical. It is obvious then taxation is deemed unconstitutional.

Oh on that side is the Municipality Building too.

                                                 DBA Jesus Christ. G.O.T.A. & CSJ





No comments:

Post a Comment